First Clubhouse opening (Event) Free

ClassifiedsClassifieds RingPlus 125
edited August 2016 in Cell Service Is this deal Expired ?

New York Clubhouse opening this week

Rogue Bar New York

Address: 757 Ave of the Americas, New York, NY 10010

Date: Thursday August 25th 

Time: 12:00PM – 9:00PM 

RingPlus executives and employees will be on site to answer questions.

By visiting our clubhouse event members will not only enjoy soft drinks or beer but also take advantage of the New & Improved Club Sandwich Free Plan now with an additional 650 talk, text and data!

The Club Sandwich plan is only available to members attending Rogue Bar during our clubhouse event hours.  

New & Improved Club Sandwich Free Plan

Free/mo. 6,650 Talk, 6,650 SMS, 6,650 MMS, and 6,650 MB Full-Speed 4G LTE Data

For new activation. 

A $38 Top Up is required to cover overages. If, and only if, the Top-Up balance reaches $0, another $38 auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.

For upgrades to the Club Sandwich Free Plan for a $25 upgrade fee will be charged to your credit card and posted to your existing Top Up. Afterwards If, and only if, the Top-Up balance reaches $0, another $38 auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.

For Member+ Upgrades a $10 upgrade fee will be charged to your credit card and posted to your existing Top Up. Afterwards If, and only if, the Top-Up balance reaches $0, another $38 auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.

Overages: (billed from your Top Up balance plus applicable telecom taxes and fees)

$0.05 per talk, text MMS $15 per GB

Tethering will be available for $1.99 per month.  

---

Member Benefits:

Member Benefits: Free beer or soft drinks for Member with purchase of RingPlus Sim Card anytime or Promotion Voucher during announced promo times

$10 SIM Cards, and Free Club Sandwich Plan Available with Promotional Voucher during event.

Loaner Phones Available - TBD

---

-------

Club Sandwich Free Plan

Free/mo. 6,000 Talk, 6,000 SMS, 6,000 MMS, and 6,000 MB LTE

New & Improved Club Sandwich Free Plan

Free/mo. 6,650 Talk, 6,650 SMS, 6,650 MMS, and 6,650 MB Full-Speed 4G LTE Data

-     Loaner phones available with cash deposits please follow the link to see available phones or with Please Bring a Credit Card and Valid ID (Link coming soon)

-     UICCID (Sim Card) $10 available

For new activations. A $38 Top Up is required to cover overages. If, and only if, the Top-Up balance reaches $0, another $38 auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.

For upgrades to the club sandwich free plan for a $25 upgrade fee will be charged to your credit card and posted to your existing Top Up. Afterwards If, and only if, the Top-Up balance reaches $0, another $38 auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.

For member+ upgrades a $10 upgrade fee will be charged to your credit card and posted to your existing Top Up. Afterwards If, and only if, the Top-Up balance reaches $0, another $38 auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.

Overages: (billed from your Top Up balance plus applicable telecom taxes and fees)

$0.05 per talk, text MMS $15 per GB

Free loaner phone with deposit (loner phones will be shipped Tuesday from our distribution center) follow link for available devices and deposits. ( Link available shortly)

Bring Your Own Device

Check if your phone is eligible in the RingPlus Check Tool at https://my.ringplus.net/device_validation_requests/new.

Eligible phones for porting-in (bring your phone and phone number) include Sprint Network compatible phones and other eligible phones from AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile (and their MVNOs) as indicated below, and that pass the RingPlus Check Tool:

---- 

Additional Notices and Terms:

Activation Notice

Due to the high demand of RingPlus Free Cell Plans and ultra low cost cell service, we have to implement some limitations with our wireless partners to handle the capacity.

Any time during the promo, you may see a message during the sign up process; “We are sorry, but the maximum capacity has been reached please try again within an hour.” This means RingPlus had to temporarily close for new subscriptions, and will re-open soon due to the volume we absorbed within that hour.

Limited Availability
*All offers available while supplies last.

Store Purchases
Please note that, except as otherwise noted in this post, buying items in the RingPlus Store will NOT make the purchaser eligible for the offerings in this promotion.

Legal
All other RingPlus legal terms also apply, and can be found at 
https://ringplus.net/legal/members. Please read them. If there is any difference or conflict between the terms of this offer and any other RingPlus legal terms, the terms of this offer will control (i.e., the terms of this offer will override the other legal terms).

---

Loaner Phones 

Manufacturer Alias Model Color Condition Reg Loaner M+ Loaner

Deposit Deposit
Samsung Galaxy S3 Galaxy S3 L710 white New  $180.00  $130.00
Samsung Galaxy S3 Galaxy S3 L710 blue/white Refurbished  $150.00  $120.00
Samsung Galaxy S5 Galaxy S5 white/black Refurbished  $475.00  $320.00
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Galaxy S6 Edge black/gold/white Refurbished  $700.00  $470.00
Apple iPhone 4s iPhone 4s black Refurbished  $140.00  $100.00
Apple iPhone 5 iPhone 5 black/white Refurbished  $310.00  $200.00
Apple iPhone 5c iPhone 5c Blue/Green/Pink/White/Yellow Refurbished  $315.00  $210.00
Apple iPhone 5s iPhone 5s white Refurbished  $460.00  $310.00
Apple iPhone 6 iPhone 6 gold/white Refurbished  $710.00  $470.00
Alcatel One Touch Retro Alcatel One Touch Alcatel One Touch black/burgundy Refurbished  $60.00  $50.00
 Desire 626s  Desire 626s HTC Desire 626s white Refurbished  $140.00  $95.00
Kyocera C5170 Hydro Kyocera C5170 Hydro Kyocera C5170 Hydro black New  $80.00  $55.00
Kyocera C6725 Hydro Vibe Kyocera C6725 Hydro Vibe Kyocera C6725 Hydro Vibe black New  $85.00  $60.00
Kyocera C6730 Kyocera C6730 Kyocera C6730 black New  $110.00  $70.00
LG LN280 LG LN280 LG LN280 white New  $80.00  $55.00
Samsung M330 Samsung M330 Samsung M330 white New  $60.00  $40.00
Samsung M840 Samsung M840 Samsung M840 black New  $115.00  $80.00

---

Permanent RingPlus Clubhouse Location

Ferrarini Café

9622 Brighton Way, Beverly Hills CA 90210

Permanent during weekday dedicated hours.

First opening: Thursday, August 11th

Business Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm Daily

Available: Limited Internet to Access RingPlus Website, Sim Cards for $7, Promotional Voucher during promos

Member Benefits: Free Espresso or Cappuccino per Member with purchase of RingPlus Sim Card anytime or Promotion Voucher during announced promo times.

-----

Previous RingPlus Clubhouse Events

State Social House - Los Angeles

Amuse Bar - Chicago - http://bit.ly/AMUSEBARCLUBHOUSE

NOLA - Palo Alto - http://bit.ly/NOLACLUBHOUSE

Rush Street - Culver City - http://bit.ly/RUSTSTREETCLUBHOUSE

DeSano Pizza - Los Angeles - http://bit.ly/ringplusdesanopizza

Rogue Bar - New York City - http://bit.ly/ROGUEBAR

Link

DataarrynrobHoanEnteVoIPFanRPMCHayashidogged-but-not-dogmaticRidetheBusPDferocious-sunshine-spotted-jukebox-526291 8

Best Answers

• KarlKarl RingPlus 165
    Answer ✓

Hoan:
    Sonatajockey:
    If I already have the $20/yr tethering add-on and $15/mth for 2000mb LTE add-on with my current plan, will those continue if I upgrade to the Club Sandwich Free Plan or whatever promo plan (if similar) is offered in this weekend's Saturday morning announcement?

ღ:
    san francisco next

Definitely next week. Club houses are confirmed.

akaLTDConic_EllipsearrynrobVoIPFanRPMCHayashiPDalphawolf
  • KarlKarl RingPlus 165
    Answer ✓
    Conic_Ellipse:
    I was thinking it was going to be an actual club sandwich. LOL. I'm about 2,000 miles away so I won't be going there, but I am wondering if this is for new activations only or if our plan can be upgraded?

Conic_Ellipse:
    For member+ upgrades a $10 upgrade fee will be charged to your credit card and posted to your existing Top Up. Afterwards If, and only if, the Top-Up balance reaches $0, another $38 auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.

and non member+ $25 upgrade fee will be charged to your credit card and posted to your existing Top Up. Afterwards If, and only if, the Top-Up balance reaches $0, another $38 auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file. 
    Conic_EllipsearrynrobVoIPFanRPgenerous-aqua-wavy-ladybug-694632PD
  • KarlKarl RingPlus 165
    Answer ✓
    generous-aqua-wavy-ladybug-694632:
    Do we need the have the phone on us? Can we upgrade other lines on our phone at the club house? I want to upgrade my mom's phone as well but she can't make it

If you bring a computer and have account access you can do it. Please remember It has to be your credit card on file as we check ID.
    iPhone6Plusgenerous-aqua-wavy-ladybug-694632VoIPFanRPMCHayashirptao1PD
  • KarlKarl RingPlus 165
    Answer ✓
    generous-aqua-wavy-ladybug-694632:
    Omg! TY!! It's limited to 1 upgrade or 1 activation right? Toping up my metro card as we speak for tomorrow ><!

If you have multiple members on your account you will be able to upgrade more than one of them. We will make sure that each line is used by one individual person.

Flexibility is an advantage to have employees in the club house.  
    wireless-golden-spotted-ladybug-932452MCHayashigenerous-aqua-wavy-ladybug-694632iPhone6Plushhfpphonerptao1PD
  • ClassifiedsClassifieds RingPlus 125
    Answer ✓
    MCHayashi:
    1) I see that EACH Clubhouse will have the Sandwich Free Plan available ONLY on its FIRST opening day correct? So if someone missed one opening day then they can fly or drive to another location and attend another opening event? Sounds like this is the case...

Yes. 
    MCHayashi:
    2) What is the Sandwich Free Plan availability? First come first served or limited to the first 100 subscribers or unlimited as long as you come ONLY on the first opening day of a particular club location? It is noted that there's "Limited Availability - All offers available while supplies last..." and also "Most special promotions with high allotments will be available over the clubhouse’s system, and announced over our forum". Just checking here. We dont need another 8PM PST Fast & Furious 30 sec sold out server crash 503 SERVICE ERROR at the cafe. This would cause traffic accidents and R+ Lives Matter protests...

Short answer, it will not sell out in the first 2h. But if we have to many Members, we may not get to you. We will make reasonable efforts to accomodate every Member showing up.  
    MCHayashi:
    3) The following statement should be clarified "Be aware that the function of Clubhouses is to give you benefits in their individual service (non telecom related)...only if RingPlus employees are available within the Clubhouse for support." Ok... So if not telecom related and staff may not be available then what EXACTLY is the assistance we will receive? I dont get it. Maybe you will be our temporary friend and talk to us? Play some board games? The role of the club and its R+ Genius staff should be clearly outlined here so the community understands what you mean and not get upset from missing expectations. From the description, it sounds more like a self-service kiosk location with your own laptop?

Clubhouses give you a discount (or free stuff) as well as SIM Cards (UCCID) or Promotional Vouchers and they provide internet access so that you can activate a cellphone with your own computer.  As prior explained questions can only be directed to a r+ employee if they are present.
    MCHayashi
    Answer ✓
    MCHayashi:
    For the inaugural First Clubhouses in Los Angeles at State Social House 8782 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069, I see the Member Benefits: Free selection of 1 soft drink, 1 beer or 1 special certain cocktail per Member with purchase. BUT NO FREE CLUB SANDWICH? Cmon Karl. You know thats ridiculous.

You can get the Club sandwich Free Plan with the money you save you can buy more than a club sandwich 
    wireless-golden-spotted-ladybug-932452MCHayashirptao1
    Answer ✓
    MCHayashi:
    0) We only have to bring our ID and CC on file? We cant bring a different CC to sign up? Sounds like we dont need to bring the phones just to get the Sandwich plan correc

The ID must match the Credit Card. You can put this credit card on file. No you don't have to bring the phone, but it will slow down everything as people have to wait for us to verify for you that it is indeed a phone on your account and used by a different Member, that its not a commercially used phone etc. So in the interest of all please bring your RingPlus phone with you. 
    MCHayashiLee975

Comments

• Does the "Sandwich Free Plan" have a tethering add-on?
  • HoanHoan Moderator 132
    edited August 2016
    Free/mo. 6,000 Talk, 6,000 SMS, 6,000 MMS, and 6,000 MB Lte
    O,M,G
    pocketjacks: 
    Does the "Sandwich Free Plan" have a tethering add-on?
    Edited: This question is answered above.

@Classifieds,
    Please open a clubhouse at San Jose, CA soon so I can apply my resume lol
    VoIPFanRP
  • ღ Novice 3
    san francisco next
    MCHayashi
  • This is so weird.
    Classical_Musicoldbooks1
  • PromozePromoze All Star 116
    Sorry, I can't make it.  Good luck.
  • Let's fly to LA to sign up for Club Sandwich Free plan.  :D
    Jeff142VoIPFanRPoldbooks1Conic_Ellipsedogged-but-not-dogmaticMCHayashistrong-violet-honeycomb-jacket-448741
  • If I already have the $20/yr tethering add-on and $15/mth for 2000mb LTE add-on with my current plan, will those continue if I upgrade to the Club Sandwich Free Plan or whatever promo plan (if similar) is offered in this weekend's Saturday morning announcement?
  • HoanHoan Moderator 132
    edited August 2016
    Sonatajockey:
    If I already have the $20/yr tethering add-on and $15/mth for 2000mb LTE add-on with my current plan, will those continue if I upgrade to the Club Sandwich Free Plan or whatever promo plan (if similar) is offered in this weekend's Saturday morning announcement?

It seems like these 2 add-on's are special-price add-on's which tie to a specific plan. Usually, when you switch to a new plan, these add-on's will be no longer offered. 
  • Conic_EllipseConic_Ellipse MVP 23
    edited August 2016
    I was thinking it was going to be an actual club sandwich. LOL. I'm about 2,000 miles away so I won't be going there, but I am wondering if this is for new activations only or if our plan can be upgraded?

NEVERMIND: I went back and read it again and found my answer. (But, now I want a club sandwich!)

VoIPFanRP
  • hhfpphonehhfpphone Ethical Committee 220
    Are these Club Houses also PokeSpots? :D
    Conic_EllipseakaLTDVoIPFanRPoldbooks1MCHayashi
  • Hoan:
    @Classifieds

Please open a clubhouse at San Jose, CA soon so I can apply my resume lol

As long as you don't resign as Moderator!
    HoanVoIPFanRPoldbooks1crystal_t
  • Conic_Ellipse:
    But, now I want a club sandwich!

Just like many other RingPlus clients... always hungering for more... :smiley: 
    Conic_EllipseVoIPFanRPoldbooks1
  • Diedrich_DuoDiedrich_Duo MVP 39
    edited August 2016
    ***In case anybody missed this at the end of the above announcement:
    We are sorry if you don’t live near a Clubhouse. We will open a Clubhouse near you asap. For each opening of a Clubhouse you will get the same opportunity as we offered right now. But we still want to offer you something while you are waiting. A weekend promo will be announced before 10am Saturday August 6 2016.
    JovenCrimson_TideVoIPFanRP
  • HoanHoan Moderator 132
    edited August 2016
    Karl:

May I have permission to add this info to original post @Karl ? Or at least @Classifieds should do it.
  • rk325rk325 Pro 14
    edited August 2016
    I live in the south but I do have friends in LA and vicinity.....will email them all this great offer; 6000 of everything !!!!!!.......but I live in bottom of the bayou, that is to say, far away from a big city. However I might be in NYC on Thanksgiving week.....

VoIPFanRP
  • GaijinGaijin Novice 2
    Just to make it super clear. do we have to sign up in person to get this deal? 
  • HoanHoan Moderator 132
    Gaijin:
    Just to make it super clear. do we have to sign up in person to get this deal? 

This deal is only available at clubhouse, means yes you have to signip in person. 

For those who can't make it to clubhouse, RingPlus will offer a promo tomorrow.
    Conic_EllipseGaijinakaLTDoGnomekoPJovenVoIPFanRPMCHayashi
  • hhfpphonehhfpphone Ethical Committee 220
    Please open a Clubhouse in Las Vegas so people can spend their savings for vacation. :)
    MCHayashi
  • From the "Loaner Phones" listing above, it appears that non-Member+ folks can now get all the same loaner phones available to Member+, just with a higher deposit, it that correct?
  • Fantastic!! I am in Ohio and have been a highly satisfied member for just over a year.  I helped three other co-workers switch to R+ and have encouraged many others as well.  I will be pointing my email friends and family members to R+ with a link to this announcement!  A big two thumbs up from this satisfied member!
  • JovenJoven Novice 0
    Hoan:
    For those who can't make it to clubhouse, RingPlus will offer a promo tomorrow.

Does this mean the same $25 upgrade fee for the Sandwich plan or a different promo?  What time?
  • ღ Novice 3
    if i get the TF4 plan now and upgrade in a clubhouse, I will save $13, or will i end up paying $50 in total?
    Jessiklutztsquared11
  • oldbooks1oldbooks1 Champion 157
    wireless-golden-spotted-ladybug-932452:
    Let's fly to LA to sign up for Club Sandwich Free plan.

Super idea.

I just checked with United and NYC area members can get round trip tomorrow for as little as $1180.  Throw in the Uber cost back and forth and for a mere $1300 or so and 20 hours of time one can get this deal.  In addition one could spread the news to fellow passengers on both the outbound and inbound legs. [just hope no air marshals are on board]

arrynrob:
    This is so weird.

Perhaps weird is the right word.  I see it as the beginning of a whole new approach aimed at introducing RingPlus to a broader market.  That I think is a very good thing.  The manner in which it is being implemented does seem weird.

As for some of the pricing information, I am beyond puzzled.  The deposit on a used iPhone is either $710 or $470 depending on M+ status and lifetime M+ costs $120.  I am glad that I will not be the company employee trying to explain this to prospective new members at the event, especially if any of them happens to be an accountant. :)

iPhone 6 iPhone 6 gold/white Refurbished  $710.00  $470.00

Apple

arrynrobMCHayashi