Access Scheduler - NYC
More information about this job:
Project Resources Group, A Consultant Management Company is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator in the cable construction industry. Join our team and help manage our clients’ construction projects; Work boots not required!
Seeking candidates for a Project Coordinator position in the cable television industry.
Position will coordinate building and pathway access for site surveys and commercial construction activity. Responsibilities include:
- Act as the building liaison for NYC cable construction activity.
- Coordinate building work by researching building contacts, scheduling appointments, and completing property management requirements. Occasional field work is needed.
- Juggle multiple projects on a daily basis and work with various teams to meet our clients’ deadlines.
Below are the traits of a successful Project Coordinator:
- Sensational communication skills. People persons need apply!
- Positive, engaging attitude.
- Organized, meticulous work ethic.
- Ability to work both independently and with various personalities & teams.
- Thorough problem solving abilities.
- Desire to learn and the desire to contribute to a growing company.
- Cable or telecom experience is a plus.
Compensation - $25-$30/hr + benefits, PTO, holiday pay, & 401K