Who we are today:
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
We currently have opportunities for Part-time Chocolatiers.
As a Chocolatier you will become a “brand ambassador” for Godiva and you will responsible for the following:
- Learning about our Belgian Chocolate making heritage and our array of delicious products so you can expertly address customer questions and suggest the right product to fulfill their needs and create memories.
- With your generous spirit and outgoing personality, deliver “above and beyond” service to our valued customers.
- Create the Godiva experience through ensuring operational excellence that includes:
- Meeting and exceeding sales and service goals
- Maintaining visual and merchandising standards
- Participate in the creation of our chocolate products, following all safe food handling protocols
- Maintain boutique cleanliness and sanitation standards and uniforms
- Proper cash handling and inventory control
- Participate in receiving of product shipments that may involve lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Adhere to our standard dress code (which includes no visible tattoos or body piercings)
- Be able to offer flexible availability which would include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Bring your outgoing personality, passion and commitment to deliver an outstanding Godiva experience
· Previous experience in a retail environment preferred but not necessary
· Competitive hourly rate with bonus potential
· Employee Discount
· Opportunities for career advancement
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.