Purpose of Role: The Admissions Coordinator liaises with the agencies and students abroad to process student applications, and coordinates with the schools.
- Process student enrollment applications from overseas
- Create processes to improve the efficiency of the Admissions process
- Develop and manage relationships with partner agents abroad
- Provide high-quality customer service to our agents, students and Kings staff
- Manage, update and maintain student databases to ensure accuracy
- Counsel students on admission criteria and other critical factors
- Establish professional communication and strong relationships with Kings staff in the U.S. and abroad
- Provide detailed advice and information on courses and services offered at Kings
- Provide appropriate advice on U.S. immigration and visa regulations
- Complete special projects and requests as needed
- Complete administrative tasks, such as filing, scanning, etc.
- Possible travel to recruitment territories on an as-needed basis
- Position is full-time.
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to speak and/or write a foreign language preferred
- Cultural sensitivity to a variety of cultural backgrounds
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in customer service preferred
- Experience with any aspect of international life, travel, or education
- Basic computer skills and database management
- Ability to make effective administrative/procedural decisions and recommendations
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Must be authorized to work in the United States