Avido Proton Bluetooth Speaker w/ LED Light Show @ RingPlus Store - $29.95 29.95

AvidoPowerAvidoPower Novice 3
edited July 2016 in Phone Accessories Is this deal Expired ?
Available now at the RingPlus Store, the Avido Proton Bluetooth Speaker w/ a Multi-Color LED Light Show. On sale for just $29.95 (+$4.95 S&H)!

This speaker is loaded with features including HD Sound, a FM Radio, Aux Connection, Micro SD Card Input, and a 4-mode LED light show. 

Here are some specs: 

• The perfect (and coolest!) Bluetooth LED Speaker for iPhone, iPad, iPod, MacBook, Samsung Galaxy S4 and S3, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, HTC Droid and One S, Nexus 7, Nexus 4, and all tablets, Smart Phones and PCs!
  • Complete HD Sound and 4-mode LED lights plays your music the way an artist intended. Incredible sound in such a small package! Your have to hear it to believe it!
  • Only 2.9" x 2.9" x 3.1" and features a 8-Hour internal long-lasting rechargeable lithium battery (550mAH) to keep you powered and ready to rock for the whole day
  • Features: Built-in Handsfree Speakerphone, FM Radio, Auxiliary Connection, TF Card Reader/ Recorder, Voice Prompts
  • Package contents: Avido™ Proton Portable Multi-Color LED Bluetooth Speaker, Micro USB Charging Cable, Auxiliary Cable, and Manual
Any questions? My name is Kevin from Avido and I will be happy to assist. Feel free to ask in the comments below or direct message me about any of our products. 

Please note: This deal was posted directly by Avido

Link

Jayjk98 3

Comments

• hhfpphonehhfpphone Ethical Committee 220
    How much is shipping?
  • @hhfpphone Good news on this- shipping is just $4.95! Will add to post :)
    Is it still $20 for shipping on the Google VR Cardboard?  https://store.ringplus.net/Forum-Deals_c_40.html

• From my understanding, all shipping prices are set separately for different products. We worked directly with RP to bring our products on the store and based on previous forum comments, shipping prices was of upmost importance to us.

All of the Avido products ship between $4.95- $6.95, but, I am not entirely sure how the other products are handled. 
  • MCHayashiMCHayashi All Star 57
    omg OP.. you fooled me.. for some reason I saw the pic and thought this was a new l33t plan for $29.95 top up...
  • KarlKarl RingPlus 165
    I just tried the speaker and it was really amazing quality. I will order some my self and give them to my twins.  
    MCHayashiAvidoPower
  • MCHayashiMCHayashi All Star 57
    Karl:
    I just tried the speaker and it was really amazing quality. I will order some my self and give them to my twins.  

Ya. they look totally legit.

http://www.amazon.com/Avido-Ultra-Portable-Multi-Color-Wireless-Bluetooth/dp/B00RPUDWLW
  • roscorosco MVP 41
    This looks pretty cool! I especially like that the auxiliary cable is attached to the usb charge cable... very convenient! 

bump
    :)