myRP app for tracking ringplus usage (ANDROID + IOS) FREE
This app performs some basic ringplus functions such as check balance, minutes,sms and data. You can view the summary for an individual line in your account and send that information to other members in your family to let them know their account balance.
The app uses a lot of graphics and charts to present data as well as the UI for the navigation. It is recommended that the app should be run on at least a mid range android device and up or iphone 6 and up. The view would be optimized at least 4.5 inches. You, However, can run the app on low end android or iphone 4 backward and on a low pixel resolution device but the user experience will be not desirable because the UI will be rendered improperly or will be not displayed as expected. For examples, the menu is blurred out and not displayed correctly as it should be.
Available for Android and iOS
Android version 0.4.9: Google Play Store
IOS version 1.4.3 : Itunes App Store
A Visual quick tour: Using a new app may sometimes be frustrating for a new user. Here is a quick guide to help you to familiarize with the app and to help your user experience as smoothly as possible
1) In order to access your ringplus account , you need to login and authorize the app. You can customize or use the default image icon. You can use your selfie or any pictures that you take with your camera.
2) The acount details presents your usage up to date. If you have multiple phone lines in your account, You can use the user icon on the top left of the screen to access them. You can also touch the graph and charts to see more details about a particular usage such as data usage.
3) This is the sidebar menu for navigation and it shows options for current account line on the main page.
4) The account breakdown especially the bar chart will show your daily usage. Touching on a particular bar, for example, label number 6 it will show you the minutes/ sms/ MB that you used on that day. At this screen you can use save reports feature to save your history log file to your device in various formats such as pdf,csv,excel from which you can import to your excel sheet and make a chart then you can compare your chart in excel and the chart on your device.
5) Viewing your voicemail transcript or listening to your voicemail on your mobile device is very convenient. You can swipe left or right to skip the current voicemail and go to the next. You also have an option to delete them.
6) Account snapshot is a quick look at overall of all the lines in your account at any particular time. If you have multiple phone lines, you will find it very useful. What makes it more interesting is that you can view accounts by phone number, device name (using the switch to do that), plan name and days remaining with descending and ascending order. When you are sorting a column which will be highlighted so that you can tell which account you are looking at.
You can customize the look of the table as well as add and remove columns to fit your device screen.
7) Sending balance info is a way to send another user in your account to know his/her current balance if he/she doesn't have myRP installed on his/her device.This feature comes in handy if you ever need it.
8) myRP will use your past usage data to predict what your usage is going to be for next month. The forecast is more accurate if you're approaching toward the end of your billing cycle.
That's it for the quick tour and enjoy the app,