myRP app for tracking ringplus usage (ANDROID + IOS) FREE

thanhthanh Pro 7
edited June 2016 in Software/Apps Is this deal Expired ?
This app performs some basic ringplus functions such as check balance, minutes,sms and data. You can view the summary for an individual line in your account and send that information to other members in your family to let them know their account balance.

Recommended devices:
The app uses a lot of graphics and charts to present data as well as the UI for the navigation. It is recommended that the app should be run on at least a mid range android device and up or iphone 6 and up. The view would be optimized at least 4.5 inches. You, However, can run the app on low end android or iphone 4 backward and on a low pixel resolution device but the user experience will be not desirable because the UI will be rendered improperly or will be not displayed as expected. For examples, the menu is blurred out and not displayed correctly as it should be.

Available for Android and iOS 

Android version 0.4.9:  Google Play Store

IOS version 1.4.3 : Itunes App Store

A Visual quick tour: Using a new app may sometimes be frustrating for a new user. Here is a quick guide to help you to familiarize with the app and to help your user experience as smoothly as possible

1) In order to access your ringplus account , you need to login and authorize the app. You can customize or use the default image icon. You can use your selfie or any pictures that you take with your camera.

2) The acount details presents your usage up to date. If you have multiple phone lines in your account, You can use the user icon on the top left of the screen to access them. You can also touch the graph and charts to see more details about a particular usage such as data usage.

3) This is the sidebar menu for navigation and it shows options for current account line on the main page.

4) The account breakdown especially the bar chart will show your daily usage. Touching on a particular bar, for example, label number 6 it will show you the minutes/ sms/ MB that you used on that day. At this screen you can use save reports feature to save your history log file to your device in various formats such as pdf,csv,excel from which you can import to your excel sheet and make a chart then you can compare your chart in excel and the chart on your device.

5) Viewing your voicemail transcript or listening to your voicemail on your mobile device is very convenient. You can swipe left or right to skip the current voicemail and go to the next. You also have an option to delete them.

6) Account snapshot is a quick look at overall of all the lines in your account at any particular time. If you have multiple phone lines, you will find it very useful. What makes it more interesting is that you can view accounts by phone number, device name (using the switch to do that), plan name and days remaining with descending and ascending order. When you are sorting a column which will be highlighted so that you can tell which account you are looking at.

You can customize the look of the table as well as add and remove columns to fit your device screen.

7) Sending balance info is a way to send another user in your account to know his/her current balance if he/she doesn't have myRP installed on his/her device.This feature comes in handy if you ever need it.

8) myRP will use your past usage data to predict what your usage is going to be for next month. The forecast is more accurate if you're approaching toward the end of your billing cycle.

That's it for the quick tour and enjoy the app,

Thank you.

Link

WoodyWould 3

Comments

• RedPotatoRedPotato Pro 13
    edited April 2016
    Oh ios app? I will try it. 
    Thx in advance. 
  • hungryghosthungryghost All Star 87
    Ooh, cross-platform. Nice going! What framework/SDK are you using?

I'll check it out your Android app (no iOS device at the moment) and provide some feedback later. Thanks for the app!
    Soteria1zanthrax54
  • RedPotatoRedPotato Pro 13
    edited April 2016
    How to find the ios app? can't find it?
  • I am not an Apple developer so I can't post the app in the apple market. I will upload it in a public shared host. However, Your iphone needs to be jailbroken in order to run the app.
    RKG
  • Ok. no go for me.  Security was the main reason i went with ios. No intention of jailbroken thing. 
  • Thank you. Java is too much for me. I used ionic
  • HoanHoan Moderator 133
    the problem here is there is no JB tools for latest IOS yet lol
    Ah. I've been curious about ionic, but was wary about performance. I'll check out your app tonight!
  • thanhthanh Pro 7
    edited April 2016

Well, I can sign up for Apple developer program. They will sign the app and approve the app before making it available in the market but it takes time.
  • I think that's the trade off. If you use native languages such as java, c#...The app will run faster.
  • HoanHoan Moderator 133
    thanh:
    Well, I can sign up for Apple developer program. They will sign the app and approve the app before making it available in the market but it takes time.

please do it :+1: I can wait !!!!
  • MCHayashiMCHayashi All Star 59
    Is it just me or is there some kind of hidden message here? First of all, this app is via Viet Dating? Huh? I dont get it. Its a dating app too?? Or is Viet Dating a startup company that decided to pivot its product?? Your Google Play icon of a huge heart also doesnt help to explain yourself. I thought this was an alternative to Samara.
    edited April 2016
    @thanh , The app's not working for me. It doesn't load the list of lines following your OAuth flow (after the callback). I'm guessing there's a bug when an account has only a single phone line?
  • thanhthanh Pro 7
    edited April 2016

Sorry the moderator has changed the title. It was a misleading. This is the rungplus tracker app., not a dating app. Heart  ,love valentine is just a theme for the app
    zanthrax54
  • thanhthanh Pro 7
    edited April 2016

It's a time out event. Click back button and try again. It will load the list. I have tested on LG Volt, Galaxy s4, galaxy s5 and note4. They all worked. I set the time out event so that It will wait for all the information ready to load.
  • hhfpphonehhfpphone Ethical Committee 222
    So who/what is Viet Dating?
    Link goes here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.vietdating.app

thanh:
    Sorry the moderator has changed the title. It's was a misleading. This is the rungplus tracker app., not a dating app. Heart  ,love valentine is just a theme for the app

Got it. Thank you for the clarification man. I was thinking this would be an app for Pimp Daddy @Hoan over there via Viet Dating. haha.

haha. im glad I wasnt the only one...
    Hoan:
    thanh:

please do it I can wait !!!!

cmon @Hoan just step over to the dark side of Android...
    zanthrax54
  • MCHayashi:
    I just followed the naming convention for the package that I built. It's just happened that I own the domain name. And Google extracted that information to get the owner or an organization whom built the app.

thanh:
    I just followed the naming convention for the package that I built. It's just happened that I own the domain name. And Google extracted that information to get the owner or an organization whom built the app.

So then the question is... where is the Viet Dating app? I need to try it. haha.
  • It was one of my abandoned projects because there were so much going on and I did not have time for it.
    thanh:
    It was one of my abandoned projects because there were so much going on and I did not have time for it.

Its all good man. you can make something better and awesome. world doesnt need another dating app.
    thanh:
    It's a time out event. Click back button and try again. It will load the list. I have tested on LG Volt, Galaxy s4, galaxy s5 and note4. They all worked. I set the time out event so that It will wait for all the information ready to load.

I tried that, but it didn't work. I was using Galaxy S2 (Android 4.1, I think). I can try it out some more tomorrow, but on that device, there's not much to really do. It never gets past that point of choosing a line.
    Soteria1
  • Thanks for trying and reporting the issue. I will look into it