Deals BYOD Sprint (SpeedTalk)

ClassifiedsClassifieds RingPlus 137
edited June 20 in Cell Service | Expired by: Classifieds | Is this deal Expired ?
 SpeedTalk the Real Party - Promo

Speed Talk informed us that the following Plans on the Sprint Network are open until May 21, 2017 @ 5pm Pacific 

Thank you @SpeedTalk ;;;;;;;

Plan ID     Price/Month           MB Full Speed             Text      Talk
SPSP6 $2.99
    50                 50        50
SPSP7 $3.99
     100               100      100
SPSP8 $7.99
     250     unlimited       250
SPSP9 $9.99
     500     unlimited       300
SPSP1 $12.99
    1000            $0.03       100

Top UP 9.99 and overages $0.03 for all Plans 

• Don't pay more taxes included - No extra costs 
  • Tethering Included
  • Monthly Plan cost is billed from Top Up Balance
  • Sprint BOYD OK
  • You save every month around 40% vs Tello 

---Important Information---

Auto Top-Up is required to cover overages etc. If, and only if, the Top-Up balance reaches $2, another Auto Top-Up will occur. Auto Top-Ups will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.

Plan cost from the following Month will be deducted from your top up until top up reaches $2. If, and only if, the Top-Up balance reaches $2, another Top-Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.

*Month

A month equals 30 days billing cycle.

A non-refundable Top Up is required to cover overages. The first month plan cost and the auto Top Up will be billed to your credit card at the time of subscription. The plan will auto renew every 30 days if not canceled. SpeedTalk will attempt to draw your monthly plan cost from your Top Up balance. If your Top Up balance is greater than your plan cost, your credit card will not be billed. If the Top Up balance is less than your plan cost, or less than the minimum required Top Up balance, another auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file. If for any other reason your auto Top Up balance is depleted (e.g., overages in minutes, texts or data), or your Top Up balance reaches $2.00 or less, another auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.

All plans on SpeedTalk Mobile are pre-paid and auto-renew. All sales are final. SpeedTalk Mobile reserves the right to refuse service at any time, to anyone, for any reason. All other SpeedTalk Mobile legal terms also apply, and can be found at https://speedtalkmobile.com/expoaws/speed.aspx/termsAndConditions . If there is any difference or conflict between the terms of this offer and any other SpeedTalk Mobile legal terms, the terms of this offer will control.

Get it at https://clubplans.speedtalkmobile.com/home

Link

Comments

• ClassifiedsClassifieds RingPlus 137
    @Avi_CEO_SpeedTalk_Mobile @SpeedTalk ; is tethering included? 
  • mmfacemmmmfacemm All Star 48
    Decent prices.  I'd like to see SPSP1 for verizon.  
  • Avi_CEO_SpeedTalk_MobileAvi_CEO_SpeedTalk_Mobile Verified Poster 2
    Classifieds:
    @Avi_CEO_SpeedTalk_Mobile @SpeedTalk ;; is tethering included? 

yes, tethering is available on all speedtalk mobile club plans. enjoy :smile: 
  • chatmsdchatmsd MVP 23
    Very good plans.  SP8 and SP9 are particularly appealing for my needs.
  • KentEKentE Moderator 168
    chatmsd:
    SP8 and SP9 are particularly appealing for my needs

I was thinking the same thing, but for a couple of teen friends.  Unlimited text is a big plus for them! SP8 is probably plenty of voice for them.

SpeedTalk Verizon - Flash Promo opening tonight 7pm pacific for limited subscription. 
    Diedrich_Duo
    edited May 11
    We just saw a question from a other discussion
    Will this be the same price every month or is it this price for just the first month? SPSP9 seems to be the best deal as i text a lot and don't use phone much.

-- SpeedTalk saves you every month. It is not the only first month trick.
    edited May 11
    Classifieds:
     SpeedTalk Verizon - Flash Promo opening tonight 7pm pacific for limited subscription. 

@Classifieds 
    Any details? Or is this a wait and see promo?!

Thank you
  • For SPSP9,can you get throttled down to 2G or $30 for each 1Gig over. Whoa
    incredible-forest-green-satin-housecat-141843:
    For SPSP9,can you get throttled down to 2G or $30 for each 1Gig over. Whoa

If you are looking for throttled data Tello seems good. Speed talk is good for up to 1GB. Higher allotment I would go with a Major carrier. 

incredible-forest-green-satin-housecat-141843 But please tell us what your needs are we have several carriers listening to our forum.  
    @mmfacemm we don't have the info yet. 
  • Diedrich_DuoDiedrich_Duo MVP 43
    edited May 12
    Classifieds:
    incredible-forest-green-satin-housecat-141843:
    For SPSP9,can you get throttled down to 2G or $30 for each 1Gig over. Whoa

If you are looking for throttled data Tello seems good.

@incredible-forest-green-satin-housecat-141843 Twigby is also an excellent choice if you want options for throttling data.  You can change your data from full speed to "up to" 512, 256, 128, or 64 Kbps anytime (and as often as you like) by logging into your account and making the change at the bottom of your Account Options page.
    akaLTD
  • Avi_CEO_SpeedTalk_Mobile:
    yes, tethering is available on all speedtalk mobile club plans.

Just wondering... is there an extra charge for tethering, or is it included for free?  (I'm only asking because many of the former RingPlus plans offered tethering, but usually they charged extra for it.)

edited May 12
    Diedrich_Duo:
    Just wondering... is there an extra charge for tethering, or is it included for free?  (I'm only asking because many of the former RingPlus plans offered tethering, but usually they charged extra for it.)

@Avi_CEO_SpeedTalk_Mobile is not RingPlus. He keeps it simple free tethering no tax. 
    Diedrich_Duo
  • Classifieds:
     @Avi_CEO_SpeedTalk_Mobile is not RingPlus. He keeps it simple free tethering no tax. 

Good to know!  Thanks for the clarification. 
    When you receive the sim - how long do we have before we have to activate?  I have another plan that has 2 months of credit left.

@SpeedTalk  @Avi_CEO_SpeedTalk_Mobile ;
    mmfacemm:
    When you receive the sim - how long do we have before we have to activate?  I have another plan that has 2 months of credit left.

you have 90 days to activate the SIM.
    mmfacemmClassifieds
    edited May 12
    @Avi_CEO_SpeedTalk_Mobile ;
    One more question - when you sign up it asks for your MEID/ESN.  It also asks you to enter an ESN again when you activate.  Do these have to be the same or can I put in a dummy one tonight and then when I activate I put in the proper one? Reason being I might get a new phone for it but I do not have it yet.   Thank you!

4 horse race now!!
    edited May 12
    chatmsd:
    Question: Does Verizon only use CDMA network? 

The plans have LTE.  The CDMA is just a name to identify it as verizon as verizon doesn't let MVNOs use their name.   But yes verizon is CDMA rather than GSM.    
    mmfacemm:
    One more question - when you sign up it asks for your MEID/ESN.  It also asks you to enter an ESN again when you activate.  Do these have to be the same or can I put in a dummy one tonight and then when I activate I put in the proper one? Reason being I might get a new phone for it but I do not have it yet.   Thank you!

the ESN has to be the same. once you get a new phone you can swap the service to it. just make sure your new phone is MVNO eligible. 
  • And now its closed...

Catching 7 peoples attention in a matter of 1.5 hours is not bad.
    edited May 12
    And The Give a way and Verizon promo is closed and moved to: https://social.ringplus.net/discussion/12108/speedtalk-flash-give-away#latest
    the winner is @Paul_Sth ;
    edited May 12
    That was fun.   :D
    sovashadowClassifieds
  • Jon_VVJon_VV Pro 13
    So the nexus 6 is CDMA/GSM and not CMDA-S that would mean i couldn't get SPSP9?
    edited May 12
    Jon_VV:
    So the nexus 6 is CDMA/GSM and not CMDA-S that would mean i couldn't get SPSP9?

The nexus 6 can be used on all 4 carriers (assuming you have the US unlocked version XT1103).  CDMA-S is just a label used by speedtalk only to indicate that plan runs off the sprint network.  The nexus 6 is compatible with sprint so you should be able to get SPSP9.  Or any of the other plans.  

Jon_VVakaLTD