$5.99/month  150 Minutes 150 Talk 0 MB 

Sprint and T-Mobil network

This Plan will stay open until Wednesday 5/3/2017

https://store.tpo.com/promos/welcome

Comments

• ClassifiedsClassifieds RingPlus 137
    edited April 28

No overages 

Very attractive international calling rates are available. For example, TPO offers unlimited calls to Cuba for an additional $15 while others charge between 30-60 cents per minute.    

Both plans have a usage safety cap so you won’t run into overage charges. If you choose to have more talk or text, simply recharge your plan online to restart the 30-day clock and replenish your allotments. Upgrades to other plans with data allotments can also be recharged at any time (during or at the end of your billing cycle).

https://store.tpo.com/promos/welcome

• mmfacemmmmfacemm All Star 48
    edited April 28
    Seems like you cannot sign up without first ordering a sim (tmobile)?  Seems a bit tense considering that the promos have an end date in less than a week. I'm still waiting on the free TPO sim I ordered in 2016!

Is there no way you can sign up to a tmobile plan before the sim arrives?

I just wanted to see how much the taxes would be too and I can't see that either without a sim.     Okay I managed to get that info plugging in a sprint phone.  Total would be $7.17 for the Elder plan for me.  Do note there is a $5 auto pay discount included as the price is listed as $10.99 if you turn that off.  

If you are on tmobile you could also look at team Speedtalk which has plans for $7.50 for 375 units in any combination - talk/text/mb.  ie 2c a min/text/mb.   Or $5 for 250.   Also with overage protection.  These are on their main site www.speedtalkmobile.com 
  • ClassifiedsClassifieds RingPlus 137
    You will be able to sign up for the right promo after you get your Sim.

The day of the order of the Sim counts

mmfacemm:
    Seems like you cannot sign up without first ordering a sim (tmobile)?  Seems a bit tense considering that the promos have an end date in less than a week. I'm still waiting on the free TPO sim I ordered in 2016!

Is there no way you can sign up to a tmobile plan before the sim arrives?

I just wanted to see how much the taxes would be too and I can't see that either without a sim.     Okay I managed to get that info plugging in a sprint phone.  Total would be $7.17 for the Elder plan for me.  Do note there is a $5 auto pay discount included as the price is listed as $10.99 if you turn that off.  

If you are on tmobile you could also look at team Speedtalk which has plans for $7.50 for 375 units in any combination - talk/text/mb.  ie 2c a min/text/mb.   Or $5 for 250.   Also with overage protection.  These are on their main site www.speedtalkmobile.com 

• mmfacemmmmfacemm All Star 48
    Thanks @Classifieds ;