TPO – Promos 5.99-14.99 Expired

ClassifiedsClassifieds RingPlus 135
edited April 26 in Cell Service Is this deal Expired ?

TPO – Promos Coming This Week! 

RingPlus is happy that TPO has chosen to actively participate in our open forum community, joining other cell service providers to communicate directly with consumers to find good, reliable deals.

TPO gives you the choice to do good, while saving money, and they will start running several exclusive promotions on our forum during this week.

The Peoples Operator (TPO) is one of the most consumer and socially conscious cell service providers in the world. They're a publicly traded MVNO operating on CDMA and GSM networks in the UK and America. TPO is well-known for its commitment to social causes, and it donates a portion of its proceeds to social causes of your choice, all while offering the lowest cost to consumers.

Promotions Offered by TPO:

Elder Planhttps://store.tpo.com/promos/welcome

Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 8 am Eastern until Tuesday, 25, 2017 at 9 pm Eastern

$5.99/month for 150 minutes, 150 SMS/MMS. This plan great for consumers without data usage or use Wi-Fi.

Very attractive international calling rates are available. For example, TPO offers unlimited calls to Cuba for an additional $15 while others charge between 30-60 cents per minute.  

Composed Plan https://store.tpo.com/promos/welcome

Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 7 pm Eastern until 11 pm Eastern, and

Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 1 pm Eastern until 11 pm Eastern

$14.99/month for unlimited talk, text, MMS, and 250 MB full speed data.

$5.00 activation fee. [Edited by Jerry GC]

Very attractive international calling rates are available. For example, TPO offers unlimited calls to Cuba for an additional $15 while others charge between 30-60 cents per minute.    

Both plans have a usage safety cap so you won’t run into overage charges. If you choose to have more talk or text, simply recharge your plan online to restart the 30-day clock and replenish your allotments. Upgrades to other plans with data allotments can also be recharged at any time (during or at the end of your billing cycle).

For just $5/mo., you can choose to turn off auto renewal if you wish to take a break. This is a great feature for more expensive high allotment plans, like the currently featured plans at https://store.tpo.com/plans.

https://store.tpo.com/promos/welcome

The Promo link https://store.tpo.com/promos/welcome

-----

Link

Comments

• joseph1joseph1 MVP 35
    Looking forward to reading about it.
    Classifieds
  • Need a decent deal on Sprint; one of my friends who migrated to Ting needs a new carrier soon as Ting's $35 credit runs out very fast.
  • KentEKentE Moderator 166
    When I looked at TPO earlier, I thought their plans were already quite attractive for a user with the right mix of needs.  I'm sure a special promo will make it more so.

IMO, I think Ting can price attractively for the "perfect mix" of 2 or 3 people in a single account-- but it's hard to find that right situation.  Despite trying, I've failed to find a single-user situation that works at Ting.
  • joseph1joseph1 MVP 35
    Ting only works if comparing them to the Big 4. Other MVNOs they apparently don't try to compete with.
  • Anyone know if TPO has parent control option like R+, and capable to see history logs (call, text, etc...)
  • FreedomPop is better... they offer a Free Plan and their Paid Plans offer more for less....

These deals are meaningless if they can't beat FreedomPop

• ClassifiedsClassifieds RingPlus 135
    You need a VoIP dialer with FeedomPop 
    glazed-burnt-orange-satin-hat-618574:
    FreedomPop is better... they offer a Free Plan and their Paid Plans offer more for less....

These deals are meaningless if they can't beat FreedomPop

• blibli Pro 11
    Actually not bad when use freedompop with LTE sim. ATT network much better then Sprint.
  • Mi_TaMi_Ta Novice 0
    edited April 20
    Agree that Ting is terrible.  $3 for a couple mins talk, $3 for a couple MMS, $3 for a bit of data........... and $6 for device charge...[Mod Edit: "what"]  is device charge?  I get charge for using my phone?  and a $20 mobile service charge.  So the $3/$3/$3 isn't mobile service?  A load more fees and that burn my $45 which strangely change to $35 was only for one month for hardly use.

IMO Ting is charging super super premium price for a super super low allowed usage.

[Mod Edit:  please keep word choices family friendly.]
    Crimson_Tide
  • goshxiigoshxii Novice 1
    edited April 20
    I guess these promo prices do not include taxes and extra fees, which makes them less attractive.
    Their regular plans do not: " Plans prices do not include federal, state and local taxes, fees and surcharges, such as the Universal Service charge and an administrative charge of $1.00 may apply."
    (My guess the prices total will be $10+ and $20+ accordingly, with taxes and all extra fees, if not more)
  • joseph1joseph1 MVP 35
    Do the TPO promos include all taxes and fees?

If not, how much additional fees and taxes are added?
    TPO does not include taxes. The Tax rate varies by your location. 
    joseph1:
    Do the TPO promos include all taxes and fees?

If not, how much additional fees and taxes are added?

People are different, which is why the “one size fits all” policy is not used. That’s why a series of different promotions over the upcoming months will give your best choice to find. Every one has to find the right plan for your usage habits.

goshxii:
    I guess these promo prices do not include taxes and extra fees, which makes them less attractive.
    Their regular plans do not: " Plans prices do not include federal, state and local taxes, fees and surcharges, such as the Universal Service charge and an administrative charge of $1.00 may apply."

akaLTD
    edited April 20
    letterman-beige-glossy-748632:
    Anyone know if TPO has parent control option like R+, and capable to see history logs (call, text, etc...)

We will ask TPO if they have advanced parental control. For right now I can assure you that it's all safety cab. You can't go in overages, hence if you run out of data text or Voice you just have to renew your plan on their website. It is a safe plans for children   

• PSantosPSantos RingPlus 1
    Hello,

Im Pedro and I will be working the forums regarding TPO service. Feel free to direct any questions on TPO service to me.

These TPO plans are great for those who don't use a lot of data. The $5.99 plan is a great introductory plan for a child. 

The $14.99 plan is great for older relatives. With unlimited Talk, Text and MMS they're able to keep in touch. The unlimited MMS also makes it convenient for them to receive all of the pictures you take of the family. 

akaLTDChellehamiltonali
  • hhfpphonehhfpphone Ethical Committee 222
    Great, please ask to have a verified tag added to your profile.
    Crimson_Tide
    PSantos:
    These TPO plans are great for those who don't use a lot of data.
    Is data available at overage rates on these plans?   I know a couple of people who might be a good fit, except they need small amounts of data at times.   (typically 50-75 MB/month.)

Data is not available at overage rates. More data can be had by recharging your plan on the TPO site. 

The same can be done if more texts or minutes are needed.
    @PSantos  ; Can you provide a link?   The only reference I can find to "recharging" sounds more like 'refreshing' a plan (possibly renewing allotments early), and doesn't offer any details of how it works.
    Yes, once the allotted amounts have been used the user can renew their plan early. 

Here is more information from the TPO site

https://store.tpo.com/terms-and-conditions
    hhfpphone:
    Great, please ask to have a verified tag added to your profile.

@PSantos  is the dedicated RingPlus ambassador for TPO not TPO employee. Hence he is ringplus not verified.   
    akaLTD
    edited April 22
    One Free iPhone 6 give away  will be announced tomorrow   
    hhfpphone
  • Classifieds:
    One Free iPhone 6 give away  will be announced tomorrow   

What time will it be announced?  Inquiring minds want to know... :smile: 
    Multiple iPhone Giveaway--Win Up to 4 iPhones 

How much you would save using TPO versus using another carrier.  
    You can compare any carrier plan to any TPO plan. (current promotion or regular plan https://store.tpo.com/)

Post here on this thread and we will randomly select one person posting to win the pre owned iPhone 6 Grade A preowned, but it becomes better:

If you are the selected winner and you included a reason why choosing TPO and doing something good makes you feel better, we will give you not only an iPhones 6, but we will give you also two iPhone 5 Grade A preowned phones.

Show your extra commitment and spread the word. Anyone who posts a link from a Tweet about this promo can also win an iPhone 5 Grade A preowned. Just copy and paste a link from the Tweet here on the forum. We will select a random person who posted a link to win the iPhone 5.

Duplicated posts from the same person will have only one chance. One entry per person please. 

Therefore if you are lucky, you may win 4 iPhones by tomorrow night! 

We will count all entries posted before Sunday 11pm.
    The winner/winners will be announced Monday morning.    

Have Fun 

Diedrich_Duo:
    What time will it be announced?  Inquiring minds want to know... smile 

Open
    Diedrich_Duo