Free Phone Drawing: Winners Announced!

ClassifiedsClassifieds RingPlus 137
edited April 20 in Announcements
Grade-A Pre-Owned iPhone 6 to one random person who participates in a vote, telling us which of the three promos Speed Talk should repeat. And..

Another Sprint Galaxy 6 (Grade-A Pre-Owned phone) to one random person posting here and guesses, which other MVNO will release special offers this week. 

Please post here to be considered in the drawing of the winner.  We will draw the winner tomorrow 8pm pacific
meanHoanSoteria1subhobroto

Comments

• I vote for repeating the $19.99/month* for unlimited talk, unlimited text (MMS/SMS), and 1000 MB LTE full speed data.
    I guess BOOM mobile will release special offers this week.
    Soteria1
  • FangjingFangjing Novice 0
    edited April 19
    Verizon 19.99 unlimited voice and 1G data should repeat
    Tello or Ting will post offers 
    Soteria1
  • TxHookEmTxHookEm Novice 3
    edited April 19

Repeat this one :    Hello Plan (TSP1F)

On the T-Mobile Network

Flash Promo!

Monday, April 17, 2017 from 9am-10pm Pacific. 

$2.99/month* for 100 talk, 100 text (MMS/SMS), 100 MB LTE full speed data

I'm thinking Ting will release a special promo, since they never really have promos

Soteria1
  • Ting
    Soteria1
  • I vote for the Hello plan  B)
    Soteria1
  • Diedrich_DuoDiedrich_Duo MVP 43
    edited April 18
    I think SpeedTalk should repeat the Verizon Quality Plan (VSP2F) $19.99 offer for unlimited minutes / SMS / MMS / 1000 MB data.

And my guess for the next MVNO promo is... Twigby.

@Classifieds Thanks for arranging this drawing.  Good luck, everybody!
    Soteria1
  • blibli Pro 11
    edited April 19
    Hello Plan (TSP1F) should be repeated.
    TPO will release special offers this week
    Soteria1
  • PDPD Pro 6
    My vote is:
    Hello Plan (TSP1F) $2.99/month for 100 talk, 100 text (MMS/SMS), 100 MB LTE full speed data

I think either Tello or MintSIM will release special offers this week.

Soteria1
  • ????Hooks????????Hooks???? Novice 2
    edited April 18

Quality Plan (VSP2F): $19.99/month* for unlimited talk, unlimited text (MMS/SMS), and 1000 MB LTE full speed data

&

Twigby will offer a new promo this week

Soteria1
  • Voting for Hello Plan (TSP1F) .
    Guess Ting will release special offer this week.
    Soteria1
  • rpmerpme Novice 2

Thank you for holding these two giveaways. Here are my entries:

(1) I vote for repeating the Speed Talk *Quality Plan (VSP2F)* $19.99 offer for unlimited minutes / SMS / MMS / 1000 MB 4G data.

- AND - 

(2) My guess is this week's MVNO special offer will come from *Twigby*. 

Soteria1
  • akula1488akula1488 MVP 45
    edited April 18
    Quality Plan (VSP2F)  should repeat; reasons given below.

TPO is the next one to have promo.

Reasons?
    Hello Plan (TSP1F) is really good for low usage users, but at this price point you have competition from Tello (same usage, $6 PAYGO, but cheaper overages at 3c/1c/2c vs 5c) .

Starter Plan (VSP1P) at $5.99, but if you pay a little more and 1 year in advance, it is handily beaten by Red Pocket's 1 year essential plan ($8.2 every 30 days), which includes 500 min/text + 100 MB, on Verizon also. You get way more. Plus with the low allotment and Verizon network, this is best to be used as an emergency roadside phone and for this purpose Tracfone is king.

Quality Plan (VSP2F) at $19.99 with unlimited T&T + 1 GB LTE data on Verizon is really great as I cannot see another comparable MVNO plan on either Verizon or AT&T; Red Pocket's 1 year standard plan is cheaper at $16.3 every 30 days, but LTE data is only 500 MB and minutes/texts are limited to 1000.

For the next MVNO to have promo, I think we have enough hints;  I read it somewhere it is a provider that have both TMobile and Sprint and I guess another criteria is it has posted promos here before; TPO fits that profile so does Ting. But everyone should by now knows Ting is very stingy (aggressively removing referral credits, $35 credit per account, not per line...etc) and expensive, I doubt Ting will really have a good promo offering something attractive. So TPO it is my guess.

Soteria1
  • mmfacemmmmfacemm MVP 47
    edited April 18
    Hello plan tmobile $2.99 as it is simply the cheapest out there for 100/100/100.  Gives a great option to low users.

Zing wireless (zing pcs) is my guess for the next mvno
    Soteria1
  • markbmarkb Pro 5
    Hello Plan (TSP1F) 

tello
  • KentEKentE Moderator 168
    akula1488:
    Hello Plan (TSP1F) is really good for low usage users, but at this price point you have competition from Tello (same usage, $6 PAYGO, but cheaper overages at 3c/1c/2c vs 5c) .

Although I agree that Tello has great low-usage plans-- and they're competitive with Hello-- I can't make Tello price out as cheap for the two low-volume users I looked at:  Hello cuts Tello's cost in half for them...  As always, it depends on the mix of units needed, and whether you're paying for more than you actually use (as may be the case for some with a Tello hybrid plan).
       I’m torn between Hello and Quality for a redux-- Quality going to get my vote because there's less wiggle room for a combination of actual use to make it less economical than RedPocket's competing plan—little downside, and quite a bit of upside.  (Still, more of my ‘folks’ are more likely to be Hello users…..)

So, redux vote for Quality Plan (VSP2F)

Next Promo:  I like the logic of following the TMobile/Sprint hint given earlier, but it seems possible that the schedule might be flexible, so.....
    I'm going to pick an outlier, and guess Zing.  Why?  Because Tello, Twigby, and Ting have already won a lot of customers from here, and there might be more interest from a provider who hasn't had a recent growth spurt...  

Soteria1
  • Vote for repeat:

Hello Plan (TSP1F)

On the T-Mobile Network

Guess for next company to promo:
    TPO

Soteria1
  • Linda_SLinda_S Novice 0
    I vote for the Quality Plan (VSP2F): $19.99/month with unlimited talk and unlimited text (MMS/SMS), and 1000 MB LTE full speed data. 

And I'll go with TPO for the next promo, but my crystal ball is on the fritz, so that's just a guess. :smiley: 
    Soteria1
  • ChelleChelle Moderator 121
    For the repeat, I'll pick the Speedtalk $19.99 plan on Verizon network. That's a very attractive plan.

My guess for the next MVNO is Twigby.
    Soteria1
  • aa Novice 0

For the repeat, I'll pick the Hello Plan (TSP1F) on the T-Mobile Network.

My guess for the next MVNO is CellNuvo.

Soteria1
  • Repeat Verizon Quality Plan (VSP2F) $19.99 offer for unlimited minutes / SMS / MMS / 1000 MB data.

Next MVNO Promo will be TPO

:)  Like old times here!! :smiley: 

ChelleClassifiedsSoteria1
  • topviewtopview Pro 6
    edited April 18
    topview: 
    Exciting...

I'm just seeing this thread now, after a facebook notification. I haven't been on the forum in a long time.

I would love to see them to repeat the verizon 19.99 Quality Plan (VSP2F)

offer. I have 2 boys with verizon iphones that would be interested.

If I win the iphone 6 do I have to share with the boys who would use the plan?

I quoted this here from the promo thread, just to be sure my vote gets counted (please disreagard one if both threads are counted) and I am entered in the drawing.  This feels like old times

Diedrich_DuoSoteria1
  • s4mg4briels4mg4briel Novice 0

I bought 2 of Hello Plan (TSP1F) On the T-Mobile Network. Repeat on this great plan will be great. I guess Twigby or Tello will have some deals after finding out that a lot of their subscribers will Port Out to SpeedTalk.

Soteria1
  • ALDubALDub Novice 1
    Repeat on Speedtalk Hello Plan. Twigby for next MVNO Promo.
    Soteria1
  • SpeedTalk Hello Plan Repeat. Tello Next MVNO Promo.
  • GoyaGoya Novice 0
    Repeat on Quality Plan SpeedTalk and Tello for next promo.
    Soteria1
This discussion has been closed.