RingPlus members receive 2 Free month Service & $2.99/mo tax included afterwards 2 FREE Mon

SpeedTalkSpeedTalk Verified Poster 2
edited March 18 in Cell Service Is this deal Expired ?

Dear RingPlus Members

Here at SpeedTalk mobile we understand your needs and have customized a special program specifically for you. Its true usage based service, where you pay only for your exact usage and not for unneeded bundles, buckets or bloated plans.  The plan is $2.99 per month to keep your line active and you pay 2¢ per Talk/SMS/MB no other fees or gimmicks.

Former RingPlus customer?

Get your monthly fee waved for the first 2 Month

Use promo code: RINGPLUS

http://ringplus.speedtalkmobile.com/payperuse/ 

This plan is as basic as it gets. It’s also as cheap as it gets.

Until recently, if you wanted a real cell phone plan on a major carrier, you were forced to purchase one of the monthly variety which could cost $50 to $80 per month. Many people however don’t need unlimited voice, SMS and data.  In fact, when stationary and on WiFi, many users can use iMessage, WhatsApp and VoIP calling – meaning they don’t need a wireless carrier at all. The carriers know this of course and they make their money when you purchase their unlimited plan and don’t use your phone often.

Use your credit on what you like, whenever you like.

SpeedTalk Pay per use plan cost $2.99 (tax included ) which allows you to keep your phone number on the network and only pay 2¢ per Min/SMS/MB.

Again, if you have access to WiFi for most the time, you just made your new monthly phone bill $3!

SpeedTalk gives you the flexibility to spend your credit as you wish. Whether you mostly make calls, send SMS & MMS or use data.

Credit never expires, so if you're an occasional user, or just like to have a phone for emergencies, this plan is perfect solution for you.

No Contract Just pay for what you use. That’s it.

Included for free with this plan

• Voice Mail
  • Call Waiting
  • Caller ID

·      Free SIM Card (No Activation Fee) Just pay for shipping

·      Keep your existing phone number or get a new phone number.

For More information :    http://ringplus.speedtalkmobile.com/payperuse/

An UNBEATABLE Guarantee: A FULL, No-Question asked 100% Money back Guarantee

Link

mmfacemmarrynrob 6

Comments

• mmfacemmmmfacemm MVP 46
    edited March 17
    Good For those using less than a total of 100 of whatever per month eg 50 mins 30 texts and 20mb.  Otherwise their other plans are better value.
    arrynrob
  • alsals Pro 11
    edited March 17
    Wow  , incredible offer. I may just go for  it , still .you  can't beat tello paygo  no monthly fee!
     If you guys offer unlimited 2g i'd be in!
    arrynrob
  • akaLTDakaLTD Moderator 115
    edited March 17
    mmfacemm:
    just pay $2.99 since the first 149 mins are included each month?

Where did you see the first 149 mins are included each month? 

The way I read it, it's a $2.99 monthly fee which is basically a line fee that you'll pay monthly regardless of whether you make/receive any calls, SMS or use data. This fee is waived for 1st 2 months for RingPlus members when using the promo code. Then you'd have to add credit to the account to be able to make/receive calls/sms/data. 

Pretty decent deal for GSM pay as you go carrier. 

And according to their site they say:
    We are working hard to expand SpeedTalk coverage, our service will be available on all major networks in the next 30 days.

SpeedTalk
  • ChelleChelle Moderator 121
    Very competitive plan for some users. I'll keep them in mind when making recommendations. 
  • mmfacemmmmfacemm MVP 46
    edited March 17
    akaLTD:

It was a question.  Which was answered elsewhere ie a $2.99 fee with any calls on top of that.  I asked because some plans include credit with the monthly fee Eg their $5 a month plan includes $5 of credit at 2c a minute/text/mb.  So with that plan you pay $5 and can get 250 minutes without paying anything extra.  So if you need 100-250 minutes or whatever a month you might as well go with that one.

I still think their $5 plan is excellent and the one low users should spring for vs this.  However more choices the merrier.     

akaLTD
  • We are working hard to expand SpeedTalk coverage, our service will be available on all major networks in the next 30 days.

If they make this happen on VZW network for the same price that might persuade a last holdout line I admin. away from page plus ($10 every 120 days). I could finaly be truly Movil free.
  • Yes verizon would be excellent at these prices.  
  • KentEKentE Moderator 166
    Intriguing.   I've got a dual-SIM BLU phone that I'm currently using with a FreedomPop Globl GSM SIM.  Adding the SpeedTalk SIM would give me true cellular voice when needed, and FreedomPop for data when I need it.  .  
       I'm not using FreedomPop as my primary cell phone-- I've got that on Ting for now, but will probably be looking at alternatives soon.  T-Mobile coverage is pretty good for me.  I'll need to look at the coverage map for surrounding areas, but the last time I was in a good-sized Sprint dead zone in a rural area of my state, I noted that T-Mobile had decent coverage there.

• SoGopenhillSoGopenhill Novice 1
    edited March 17
    Tmobile? skip for me. bad coverage here. 
    Conic_Ellipse
  • ClassifiedsClassifieds RingPlus 135
    Where is here for you

SoGopenhill:

• RP_Mod_RichieRP_Mod_Richie RingPlus 8
    @SpeedTalk  Seems like a great deal! 

By any chance is off-network roaming available? also is tethering included? and I see in your website you offer international calling, what are rates?

• SpeedTalkSpeedTalk Verified Poster 2
    @RP_Mod_Richie SpeedTalk offers On-net T-Mobile coverage with no roaming and tethering. International rates are posted at the bottom of https://www.speedtalkmobile.com/expoaws/speed.aspx/PlansList. Thanks

edited March 17
    @din9alin9 @mmfacemm The Verizon rates have not been finalized yet however our Sprint rates would be the same.
    Classifieds
    @RP_Mod_Richie ;
    RP_Mod_Richie:
    @SpeedTalk  Seems like a great deal! 

By any chance is off-network roaming available? also is tethering included? and I see in your website you offer international calling, what are rates?

SpeedTalk offers On-net T-Mobile coverage with no roaming and tethering. International rates are posted at the bottom of https://www.speedtalkmobile.com/expoaws/speed.aspx/PlansList. Thanks
    SoGopenhill:
    SpeedTalk will be available on all Networks shortly. stay tuned!
    mmfacemm
  • hhfpphonehhfpphone Ethical Committee 222
    T-Mo would work great with a Freedompop LTE SIM (ATT based)  in a dual SIM phone!
    Agreed but SpeedTalk has real cell minutes 
    hhfpphone:
    T-Mo would work great with a Freedompop LTE SIM (ATT based)  in a dual SIM phone!

• doubleOZdoubleOZ MVP 18
    edited March 18
    SpeedTalk:
    SpeedTalk will be available on all Networks shortly. stay tuned!

Hope you bring good plan for Verizon or ATT. 
    edited March 18
    What are R+ staff doing here? Any plan for new service?
  • ChuckChuck Pro 14
    edited March 18
    Is  $2.99 per month no taxes or + taxes?

My crappy
    Washington state rank # 1 in Wireless taxes 25.42%

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/washington-tops-list-of-highest-cellphone-taxes-nationwide/

$2.99 + taxes 25.42% .

edited March 18
    Chuck:
    My crappy Washington stare rank # 1 in Wireless taxes 25.42%

• SpeedTalk Pay per use plan cost $2.99 which allows you to keep your phone number on the network and only pay 2¢ per Min/SMS/MB.

Again, if you have access to WiFi for most the time, you just made your new monthly phone bill $3!

Previous R+ staff wrote this for them? I see the same confusion as R+ ADs. 
    Mowgli
  • hhfpphonehhfpphone Ethical Committee 222
    Classifieds:
    Agreed but SpeedTalk has real cell minutes 
    hhfpphone:

That's what I was saying... SpeedTalk voice plus Freedompop free data in a dual sim phone.
    edited March 18
    Good News

We just asked SpeedTalk CEO Taxes are included so its $2.99 not $2.99+ tax. 

This was in response to our question if they could bill in increments of 3 month to lower taxes. 

If you ( people in the forum) see an advantage they can also make a 3 month billing cycle. 

Chuck:
    Is  $2.99 per month no taxes or + taxes?

My crappy
    Washington state rank # 1 in Wireless taxes 25.42%

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/washington-tops-list-of-highest-cellphone-taxes-nationwide/

$2.99 + taxes 25.42%

akaLTD
  • akaLTDakaLTD Moderator 115
    mmfacemm:
    akaLTD:

It was a question.

Oh, I was all over the site looking the that 149 minutes .. I should say I was all over the RingPlus.SpeedTalk link not the whole SpeedTalk site. 

mmfacemm:
    I asked because some plans include credit with the monthly fee Eg their $5 a month plan includes $5 of credit at 2c a minute/text/mb.  So with that plan you pay $5 and can get 250 minutes without paying anything extra.  So if you need 100-250 minutes or whatever a month you might as well go with that one.

I didn't even see all those other plans since I didn't venture off the special RingPlus site. lol

SpeedTalk certainly does have a lot of choices. And they'll have even more soon .. choices are good.  :) 

Classifiedsmmfacemm