messages have stopped at 250 for the mad free building block program

Hi,
I have the Mad Free Building Block program, that says I can have up tp 700 text messages for free. However, since yesterday, I have no ingoing or outgoing messages because my dashboard says I have used 250/250 messages! Why is that?

Comments

• Just upgrade to the free mad RingPlus plan
    jeffco
  • I upgraded my plan about 15 min ago, still cannot accept or send messages ("the recipient you are sending to has chosen not to receive messages MSG 2111" if people try to send me a message, or "you are not allowed to send text messages Msg 2120" if I try to send a message. Does it usually take longer for the plan to change? 
  • jeffcojeffco Novice 1
    I'm not sure if this is you issue but check under the Manage your Device tab from your dashboard and make sure SMS is on. It should be green.   If not, you have elected not to send and recieve text.
  • kvnc75kvnc75 Novice 1
    It seems to me that they have chosen to start pulling the plug early on certain people/plans. My mad snow hasnt worked since last week. My Iphone just says "no service",and that was right after I ended a call and tried to dial out again. And I have done carrier reset,remove and reinstall sim etc.... And also i have over 26 dollars in top-up.....
  • j2004j2004 Novice 0
    yfn34:
    free mad RingPlus plan
    Message on Free Mad Ringplus plan does not work. You should switch it to 1c plan where the message worked.

• Thank you for your responses. All is good now, seems that it needed some time to activate the new plan
  • kvnc75kvnc75 Novice 1
    j2004:
    Message on Free Mad Ringplus plan does not work. You should switch it to 1c plan where the message worked

Yes it does,I just tried it on my wifes phone on free mad ringplus,and her minutes work too,that's why i'm stumped on my Iphone.