what can we have to preserve our wonderful memory in ringplus?

does ringplus sell any small stuffs like coffee mug, key chain, t-shirt? come on! i want to have an item other than a phone number.
dogged-but-not-dogmatic

Comments

• oldbooks1oldbooks1 Champion 174
    Here is what you can do--pick your favorite RingPlus employee and then head here:

http://www.whoopassenterprises.com/
    Conic_Ellipsedogged-but-not-dogmaticIsamorphSoteria1VoIPFanRP
  • oldbooks1:
    Here is what you can do--pick your favorite RingPlus employee and then head here:

http://www.whoopassenterprises.com/

I want a @startledmarmot boblehead!! :smiley: 

oldbooks1Conic_EllipseSoteria1dogged-but-not-dogmaticIsamorphVoIPFanRP
  • You can always have a lifetime of member+. 
    furry-azure-houndstooth-sand-400068canex
  • IASF:
    You can always have a lifetime of member+. 

Already have/had 3 :smirk: 

Soteria1dogged-but-not-dogmaticIsamorphVoIPFanRPfurry-azure-houndstooth-sand-400068canex
  • lifetime means your lifetime or ringplus' whichever is shorter.
    conservative-emerald-glossy-mousepad-428068Soteria1dogged-but-not-dogmaticIsamorphVoIPFanRP
  • i want a karl bobhead
    oldbooks1Soteria1dogged-but-not-dogmaticIsamorphVoIPFanRP
  • You are like a cat
    Already have/had 3 smirk 

VoIPFanRP
  • why did not karl try something like cellnuvo or tello?  why did not karl continue his adventure in gsm? a cheapskate like me will still follow him.
    Classical_MusicSoteria1dogged-but-not-dogmaticVoIPFanRP
    Hungry_Hog:
    why did not karl try something like cellnuvo or tello?  why did not karl continue his adventure in gsm? a cheapskate like me will still follow him.

Maybe he realized it is too hard to make any money off cheapskates like us and moved to greener pastures.

Perhaps we are to blame for this sad turn of events. :'(
    Soteria1dogged-but-not-dogmaticVoIPFanRPfurry-azure-houndstooth-sand-400068
  • What??? Personal responsibility?  Next thing you are going to suggest we actually read TOS...
    Soteria1VoIPFanRPIsamorph
    IASF:
    you are going to suggest we actually read TOS.

No, abundant though the evidence to the contrary may be, I am not crazy.

I would never suggest anyone read the ToS.

That is something I just do myself because I like to have fun.
    Soteria1Diedrich_DuoIsamorphVoIPFanRPConic_Ellipse
  • "does ringplus sell any small stuffs like coffee mug, key chain, t-shirt? come on! i want to have an item other than a phone number."

*** You could download the entire history of the R+ forum, select the most humorous posts, and arrange them in a Mad Libs style book that you could sell at swap meets.
    VoIPFanRP
    Isamorph:
    the most humorous posts,

I believe there is one post that is incomparably better than all others and it is burned into my brain.  This never fails to bring a smile to my face whenever I think of it.  It was posted as part of an extremely serious comment in a very important thread.  

" in order to address to the unintended mathimatical confusing caused by the placement of the "50%" in the sentence"

IsamorphVoIPFanRP
  • oldbooks1:
    " in order to address to the unintended mathimatical confusing caused by the placement of the "50%" in the sentence"

That is seriously extremely funny. This must have been posted by a Yogi Berra scholar.

VoIPFanRP
    Isamorph:
    That is seriously extremely funny

Believe me when I say it was intended to be deadly serious.  It is an excerpt from a longer piece that, to my surprise, raised no eyebrows when posted.

Extra credit for identifying the context. :p
    Soteria1IsamorphVoIPFanRP
  • Soteria1Soteria1 All Star 48
    oldbooks1:
    Extra credit for identifying the context. p

Where's Promoze? :)

oldbooks1VoIPFanRP
    Soteria1:
    Where's Promoze

Actually, Promoze posted just a little below this one in that thread.

Your good self had a post about ten up from this classic.
    Soteria1VoIPFanRP
  • Soteria1Soteria1 All Star 48
    I haven't a clue!
    I don't like to read my old posts,
     might cause me to cringe!  :*
    Can't you provide more clues?
    Month
    Year
     :) 

VoIPFanRP
  • Another item I'd like is the Pentium 4 desktop PC that housed Fluidcall.  It was always down so I'd ask @startledmarmot to reboot. Lol!! Good times!
    oldbooks1IsamorphVoIPFanRPSoteria1
  • oldbooks1:

Hmmm--- classical R+ clarity. As solid as brass.

VoIPFanRPoldbooks1Soteria1
    Classical_Music:
    It was always down so I'd ask @startledmarmot to reboot. Lol!! Good times!

I could not stop laughing the first time I saw that.  The thread was very serious and everybody was upset and you posted that--it was just what the doctor ordered. :p

Classical_MusicVoIPFanRPIsamorphSoteria1
  • Start watching Netflix on your phone tether until Tuesday. Your credit card statement billed for the overage can be nicely framed. 
    oldbooks1
  • edited February 19
    You could screenshot your favorite Ringplus webpages and frame those. Maybe print and cut them up and make wallpaper, a scrapebook, a collage.  I'd like a tshirt that says "I PAYED FOR A LIFETIME OF MEMBERS+ AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TSHIRT".  And a plastic black braclet with "RINGPLUS FOREVER" on it.
    Conic_Ellipse
  • i prayed, not payed, for...