Any Valentine's Day Plans???

Will there be any Valentine's Day Plans?  ;)
Soteria1VoIPFanRPbackupoldbooks1IsamorphCorundAZstars

Comments

• StanRStanR Novice 2
    A heart with an arrow through it. The Mad Broken Heart plan.
    Classical_Musicoldbooks1Soteria1dogged-but-not-dogmaticVoIPFanRPakaLTDfurry-azure-houndstooth-sand-400068backupIsamorphCorundand 2 others.
  • oldbooks1oldbooks1 Champion 174
    Special Promo:

Valentine's Day MAD Migration Plan

Free Port In to our Preferred Partner Carrier

Your Choice of Amazing Value Plans--Fully Customizable

Option to Switch to GSM service

Speical one-time credit of $35 per account

Keep your ENTIRE Top Up balance to ensure truly economical service for months or even years to come

Option to port to the carrier of your choice

Guaranteed access to Social

Other exciting benefits and exclusive privileges

Available 2/14-2/21, 2017 unless sold out earlier.

Classical_MusicPromozeVoIPFanRPakaLTDbackupIsamorph
  • LOL Both funny post's.   Here's to hoping RingPlus can somehow manage to come back as a T-Mobile MVNO. T-Mobile seems to offer much more competitive rates compared to sprint for it's MVNO's. I don't doubt at all that Sprint really did try and screw RingPlus from the beginning and only wanted RingPlus's technology and ad based service idea. Hopefully RingPlus can somehow either beat Sprint in court or just go Bankrupt and then create RingPlus+ as a T-mobile MVNO. What RingPlus tried to do was pretty nice in getting us all free or very cheap service. I'm not saying they did everything right at all.  They should have never been selling new plans that required large topups when they weren't in a position to be able to honor them and they definitely should have had a voice active on the forums to address customers and re-assure us all that they were aware of problems and working to resolve them. That being said I don't think they were entirely out to rip us off.  After all if that were the case there would have NEVER been a free based plan.  For now I went to Mint Sim and bought a used Galaxy s4 M919 for myself and for my friend I ported her to TPO Mobile so she could use her current sprint phone. I love the MintSim on the S4 so far. Get's me good speed 20/24 up down in my area and the small plan UNL/UNL/2GB+ Unlimited slower speed after that for $199 a year (Pre-Paying) is a steal. You also can get 20% of using SHOPCLEVER when you buy the sim. Just make sure your using a T-Mobile phone for it or that you at least have a phone that uses proper bands to run it for 4G LTE.
  • VoIPFanRPVoIPFanRP All Star 73
    oldbooks1:

Other exciting benefits

I am an exciting member! :D

Soteria1oldbooks1
  • Any Valentine's Day Plans?

Picking up flowers and taking my wife to dinner.
    ????
    VoIPFanRPClassical_Musicoldbooks1backupSoteria1
  • StanRStanR Novice 2
    I stopped by the supermarket tonight to get a Valentines Card for my wife. As I walked down the chocolate candy section I noted that almost all the price tags were on special "Buy One, Get One Free". So tell me - are they promoting one for the wife and one for the girlfriend?  ;-)
    VoIPFanRPoldbooks1backupSoteria1
    StanR:
    I stopped by the supermarket tonight to get a Valentines Card for my wife. As I walked down the chocolate candy section I noted that almost all the price tags were on special "Buy One, Get One Free". So tell me - are they promoting one for the wife and one for the girlfriend?  ;-)

:D

• akaLTDakaLTD Moderator 115
    edited February 14
    BrentskyBoodle:
    Hopefully RingPlus can somehow either beat Sprint in court or just go Bankrupt and then create RingPlus+ as a T-mobile MVNO.
    I hope and sort of assume the lawsuit dismissal means a settlement was reached. And I really really hope R+ came out smelling as lovely as bouquet of Valentines roses. :) 
  • New holiday

<3 HAPPY PORT DAY!!!!! <3
  • akaLTDakaLTD Moderator 115
    Not sure why everyone wants to port now instead of waiting for migration to Ting. If something goes wrong with a port Ting will be there to help.
    VoIPFanRP
  • akaLTD:
    Not sure why everyone wants to port now instead of waiting for migration to Ting. If something goes wrong with a port Ting will be there to help.
    I am waiting

Did a back up phone on cellnuvo just in case things take awhile with porting to ting

VoIPFanRP
  • Valentines Day Promo : UNLIMITED EVERYTHING USING THE NEW DIALERS -FREE ACTIVATION- LIMIT 15 LINES PER ACCOUNT- MIDNIGHT 2/14 FIRST 10000 USERS GET 50 DOLLAR GALAXY NOTE 7 LOANER-           VALENTINES DAY MASSACRE PROMO
    furry-cornflower-blue-polka-dotted-eggs-201608
  • Valentines Day Special.   Kiss your top up balance good by!    Member + an even bigger Kiss it good by.   

Anyway its been fun.   
    furry-azure-houndstooth-sand-400068oldbooks1Isamorphfurry-cornflower-blue-polka-dotted-eggs-201608
    One year ago, there were the "heart" plans, and unfortunately, this year is the broken-heart plan. :(
    oldbooks1IsamorphSoteria1
  • John_MplsJohn_Mpls Novice 1
    edited February 14
    Be nice if RingPlus would refunded some of that Member+ Money back to use
  • The "Melted Box of Chocolates" plan. :/
    oldbooks1Classical_MusicVoIPFanRP
  • akaLTD:
    Not sure why everyone wants to port now instead of waiting for migration to Ting.

How about when is it going to happen already?   And porting allows the new account and terms of service to be set up in advance.  And there's a port ticket specific for your line to reference.  And no more R+ billing BS affecting the line.  The migration is much talked about but still hasn't happened.
  • Soteria1Soteria1 All Star 48
    Happy Valentine's Day!!!!! <3
    oldbooks1Classical_MusicVoIPFanRP
  • oldbooks1oldbooks1 Champion 174
    liberal-almond-matte-spider-203286:
    porting allows the new account and terms of service to be set up in advance.  And there's a port ticket specific for your line to reference.

I agree--these are important considerations and ones that influenced me to act last week.
    VoIPFanRP