Verizon has an unlimited data plan, $80 for individual or $100 + $20 per line

If you need Verizon and unlimited data you can get this plan today
oldbooks1

Comments

• 1birdman11birdman1 Moderator 47
    Am I reading it right? 
    20 lines = $480
    1st line is $100 then lines 2-20 are $20 each (assuming you have your own device already)

That's $24 per month for Unlimted everything on Verizon. Not bad! I'd assume that fees would end up making it $30 power line, but still great for high usage. 
  • bpsbps MVP 20
    edited February 13
    10 lines max
    $300

110 + (#of lines x 20 ) -10

300 for 10 lines
    500 for 20 lines 

• edited February 13
    Ugh, Verizon postpaid. You have to include $10-$20 for taxes and fees for postpaid. This also seems to be an introductory rate good for the 1st year only.

Not really unlimited. From the fine print in the droid-life article.
    • If a line uses 22GB of data in a billing cycle, Verizon can throttle that line within the rest of the cycle should it attach to a congested network location.
    • 10GB per month per line of 4G LTE tethering; drops to 3G after first 10GB.
  • Now only if they had MVNO resellers, other companies that use Verizon network and are cheap.

Wish Ting, Mint Sim, etc would have Verizon network or AT&T.
  • wireless-red-checked-headphones-134024:
    Wish Ting, Mint Sim, etc would have Verizon network or AT&T.

There are plenty of cheap Verizon and AT&T MVNO resellers. Total Wireless, PagePlus, Boom! Mobile (boom.us) are all Verizon. H2O, RedPocket, Cricket are all AT&T. These are just the ones I know off the top-of-my-head; there are plenty more that I haven't listed.

You don't have to wish that Ting, MintSim add Verizon/AT&T. That's the beauty of prepaid/no-contract, if you don't like your current carrier, just switch to another one. Freedom of choice.

kaljor
  • hhfpphonehhfpphone Ethical Committee 221
  • T-Mobile already fired back at Verizon basically copying what they offered today.

https://newsroom.t-mobile.com/news-and-blogs/tmobile-one-ups-verizon.htm
  • energetic-brown-houndstooth-owl:
    There are plenty of cheap Verizon and AT&T MVNO resellers. Total Wireless, PagePlus, Boom! Mobile (boom.us) are all Verizon. H2O, RedPocket, Cricket are all AT&T. These are just the ones I know off the top-of-my-head; there are plenty more that I haven't listed.

Redpocket offers Verizon network plans also. IIRC H2O sells VZ network plans under a different name (is it Envie?).

My 1st choice these days is boom! Mobile. Total is a no go (never Movil).

As a note I read that redpocket has now taken over selling tmo MVNO Mango's plans.