[RESOLVED] - Account Suspended - Msg 2126

JTWonJTWon Novice 0
Cannot send text messages and some apps (like Uber) not working.  Received Account Suspended message.  Added a new credit card number.  Tried sending text again - still received message "you are currently not allowed to use service.  Please contact customer care support. Msg 2126"  Please help as soon as possible.  Thank you.

Comments

• KentEKentE Moderator 165
    @JTWon

Did you go into this line in the Dashboard, select Credit Card, and check "Set as Default" for this line? 

What plan is listed in your Dashboard?

If you go to your dashboard, does the word "Suspended" appear in a banner across your avatar?

Does voice calling work?
    Does cellular data work?

• JTWonJTWon Novice 0
    Yes, the new Credit Card was added and it is Set to Default

Plan is Mad Plum
    The Dashboard has 'Suspended' in the banner
    Text and voice calling do not work. 
    On my LG phone, the message is displayed:  LTE: ESM-0 EMM-19   MIP: 67
  • JTWonJTWon Novice 0
    Are you there? Need my service working for travel tomorrow!
  • VoIPFanRPVoIPFanRP All Star 73
    JTWon:

Received Account Suspended message.
    ---
    On my LG phone, the message is displayed:  LTE: ESM-0 EMM-19   MIP: 67

I looked up the error:

It's a no service message, which unfortunately matches the condition of the dashboard...

I'm not sure if an "Account refresh" would help reactivate service, but here are the topics:

Good Luck!
  • JTWonJTWon Novice 0
    Thank you, I will try both of them. 
    JTWon:
    Yes, the new Credit Card was added and it is Set to Default
    The system is designed to 'poll' (look for) the new credit card in a situation like this-- but it seems to do it on intervals rather than immediately.  When working properly, it might take a couple of hours to recognize the new card is there.
      It has sometimes not worked smoothly as of late.

Did some charge (perhaps an add-on?) try to trigger an auto- top-up on your line?  
    Has that charge now completed and charged your new card?
    If not, some members have had success doing a manual top-up.  As above, it may take a couple of hours to reset and clear.

If this doesn't work after a few hours, please come back and post the ticket # here.

VoIPFanRP
  • JTWonJTWon Novice 0
    Nobody has tried to add a charge. 

I am not going to attempt a manual top-up.  

Please resolve this as soon as possible.  It has been over 24 hours with no service.   Not acceptable.
    JTWon:
    Nobody has tried to add a charge.
    Just in case you're not familiar with how the forum works-- I'm not an employee, and neither is anyone else responding in this thread.  Employees don't normally frequent the forum. So, most likely, none of us can resolve your situation without your assistance.
    There are some avenues for additional help here, if you want to work with us to figure things out.

I'm confused:   I assume there was a charge at some point, to necessitate putting the new credit card on the line?
    Can you tell us how much the charge is for? 
    And did it go through and charge successfully against your new credit card?

Have you filed a Support ticket?

• VoIPFanRPVoIPFanRP All Star 73
    KentE:
    I'm not an employee, and neither is anyone else responding in this thread.

I'm not an employee, either, just a member attempting to help other members whenever possible. :)

• JTWonJTWon Novice 0
    Thanks, I misunderstood how the forum works.  There is no support ticket open.  There have been attempted charges by RingPlus for some phone charges - to the old, no longer working credit card number.  As of now, almost 3 days later, the system has yet to recognize my new credit card and process it.  It has been an extreme hardship to be without a phone with text or calling for over 3 days.

Therefore, I am moving on to a more reliable 'mainstream' service, such as Sprint or AT&T, especially because of the lack of service and Support with RingPlus.  

Thank you anyway.