The "MAD AS #=!/ and not going to take it anymore PLAN.

What kinds of alotments would you like to see in such a plan?  And/Or fun names for plans thread.  This is a have fun thread. Enjoy.

Monthly 2000 min 2000 voip 2000 sms 2000 mms 2000 mb full LTE. 2000 mb additional at 200 mbps  .02 cent overages  - Free Plan with M+ or flat price $2 monthly without. $2 upgrade fee. $2 topup when it hits $0.  All other addons choice of .02 cents a day or $2 a month each.

Hopefully this thread might inspire some new plans down the road or sooner.

Comments

• ChelleChelle Moderator 121
    I'd like to see a 1500 units plan, for $2.99/month with a hard cap.  Once you've used any combination of minutes, sms, mms or MB that add up to 1500 then the hard cap kicks in unless you buy a non-renewing add-on with more units.
    bkoopmanPRH14AZstarsJandAEdieFrozen.welljerryabackupDiedrich_DuoGrubsand 1 other.
  • Monthly 2000 min 2000 voip 2000 sms 2000 mms 2000 mb - .02 cent overages  .02 cent daily tethering addon - Free Plan with M+ or flat price $2 monthly without. $2 upgrade fee. $2 topup when it hits $0.  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          *** Deuces Wild Plan  :p
    jerryasweet-wavy-red-ladybug-845953
  • MAD Deuces Wild - I like it  :p
  • Mad cuz it aint happening plan.. =P
    IsamorphExtraterrestrial_Zoologist
  • aakKk:
    Mad cuz it aint happening plan.. =P

Sam432Extraterrestrial_Zoologistsweet-wavy-red-ladybug-845953GoWildcat
  • Thanks for the clip... your awesome
    Isamorph
  • IsamorphIsamorph MVP 25
    edited January 11
    ??   "MAD DIALER PLAN" --"MAD TOMORROW PLAN" -- "MAD BACKUP PLAN" :D
    sweet-wavy-red-ladybug-845953
  • Chelle.  I like your idea of a MAD COMBO PLAN where you get to use any combination up to a limit amount.  That might be difficult to program in,  but should be doable.  Maybe they might consider it at some point.
    ChellePRH14
  • ChelleChelle Moderator 121
    sweet-wavy-red-ladybug-845953:
    Chelle.  I like your idea of a MAD COMBO PLAN where you get to use any combination up to a limit amount.

Thanks!  I think it would be perfect for teenagers and for anyone else that you're tempted to give a phone to but don't want to take on any risk.  

And it would accommodate the talkers, the texters and the surfers.
    alsIsamorphsweet-wavy-red-ladybug-845953
  • mad m!*t plan (we say malt)

unlimited everything plus 2gb lte for $169 a year. or $14.99 a month
    KentEsweet-wavy-red-ladybug-845953
  • MAD GRANDPARENT PLAN - 1 FREE flip phone plan with every adjoined 2 smartphone plan lines on same account.  This plan can be suplimented by the entire family so grandparents get what they need and kids and parents do too.
    Isamorph
  • Unlimited talk, sms, mms, 5gb high speed LTE data then unlimited data @ 128kbps, an add on for $0.01/mb for high speed data after the first 5gb, tethering for $0.99/day, and the plan would be called: MAD Unlimited Everything and the cost would be $23.99/month+tax
    Grubssweet-wavy-red-ladybug-845953
  • I want to go back to when I had 4 gig lte data per month and no monthly fee , that's was when this service was something to talk about!!! The  rest is just talk an mediocrity.
  • Mad Childern Plan: 500 min, unlimited sms and mms, 2GB LTE DATA then 5GB DATA @ MAX 3G SPEEDS, individual line of service will be $23.99/month + tax, if there is one or more lines on the account and you get the plan with a new line then the price gets reduced to $14.99/month + tax 
  • How about a "Mad Que, Sera, Sera Plan" -- something along the lines of the now defunct GIV Mobile plans where a small percentage of what one pays is donated to a good cause?
  • New tablet plans for ringplus:
    Mad light $3.99/mo 300mb data then $0.10/mb overage
    Mad light 2 $5.99/mo 500mb data then $0.05/mb overage 
    Mad torch $10.99/mo 1gb data then $0.05/mb overage 
    Mad blast $19.99/mo 2gb data then $0.04/mb overage 
    Mad blaze $29.99/mo 4gb data then $0.02/mb overage 
    Mad blaze 2 $44.99/mo 10gb data then $0.01/mb overage 
    Mad Unlimited $49.99/mo unlimited 3G data and 6gb LTE data, no overages on 3G, $0.01/mb LTE overage 
    Mad Unlimited 2 $59.99/mo unlimited LTE data and 6gb 3G data, no overages on LTE, $0.01 3G overege 
  • alsals Pro 11
    Doris Day Plan
    Singing in the Rain.
     1 cent per minute  talk, text, mms , data,
    Free  on  rainy days .  :)
    Sanctimonious_ApeConic_Ellipse
  • I just want to see the Mad Penny back again for UPGRADES. Sunday it was for NEW ACTIVATIONS. :-1: 
  • edited January 11
    Chelle:
    I'd like to see a 1500 units plan, for $2.99/month with a hard cap.  Once you've used any combination of minutes, sms, mms or MB that add up to 1500 then the hard cap kicks in unless you buy a non-renewing add-on with more units.

I like this concept.

How 'bout a Mad Eunuch:

4000 units to use as necessary with the exception: Every month a person would have to cut all units off of one of the following groups: talk, text, MMS or Data.

The cost would have to be something like $5._9 ;)

sweet-wavy-red-ladybug-845953VoIPFanRP
  • edited January 11
    My kid and I don't use the phone that much so 250-500mins with a reasonable overage charge is fine. I don't care about SMS/MMS since we use Hangouts for all that. I want data. Period.

There's no legitimate reason to charge for tethering, but I know the telcos have this need to charge for it - as long as the charge is minimal (no more than a few bucks a month), then I'm fine with it. If not, then I'll likely just root and use a VPN to hide the fact and the telco won't get any extra money for it.

I don't watch that much video (my kid would, but I'll get to that in a bit). I'm a big news reader, moderate music streamer (I use low bitrate where possible to save data - not particular about audio quality most of the time), and family tech support guy so I need to tether to remote control PCs from time to time.

5GB would likely cover my needs most of the time, but 10GB is definitely more comfortable to work with.

So 500/100(unsolicited spam coverage)/100/10GB ~$20/mo is my goal. These numbers are about twice what I'd likely use in a typical month just to be safe.

My wife's plan would be about the same but she'd be more mins and less data than I. Say 1000/100/100/5GB should cover her for about the same price (honestly not sure of her data usage, so I'm playing it safe - there's a good probability she'd never exceed 2GB). 

My kid is mainly a video watcher. He knows to get on WiFi whenever possible. He needs throttled data - enough to watch videos on YouTube at 360p and no more (so he can use it when away from WiFi, but is still given a strong incentive to use WiFi when possible). Further encouragement could come from a data cap that cuts him down to 128kbps (the minimal speed I consider to still be useful) once exceeded. I could see paying $10/mo for 300/100/100(again - unsolicited spam coverage)/unlimited 128kbps data (which he'd use mainly for texting in Hangouts and looking up Star Wars pictures). Then whenever he earns a reward I'd buy 2GB blocks of 768kbps data (or whatever 360p video requires - he's not a patient child, so 768kbps is probably a realistic minimum for him) for $10-12ea as an add-on (which should not expire for at least 60 days). 

If it helps bring down the price of the plans, we had no problem with the ads played instead of the ringback tone (I occasionally pressed 5 on the news items and followed the link sent just to support R+) - we just really hated the voice delay issue. 

It would be nice if fees & taxes were included, but if I can make a large prepayment and only get charged them once for several months of coverage, then I can manage that. 
  • backupbackup Pro 4
    edited January 11
    How about Mad 9
    999 minutes
    999 text
    999 mms
    999 mb data
    no upgrade fee
    no activation fee
    open to all for free

Hard cap no overages
    you have to buy add ons
  • backup:
    Hard cap no overages
    you have to buy add ons

The problem with these hard cap things is Sprint's delay in reporting data usage to their MVNOs. I have read that they are typically on a 3 hour delay - you can rack up a helluva overage in those 3 hours. I guess R+ could throttle once you get close to minimize this, though. 

• too many special characters in the plan name that my bot may not work properly
  • Mad loyalty/patience

Starts off with 200min/200text/200mms/200mb and you get an extra 100 of everything each month.  Great plan for ringplus as it is low for the first few months and then when the dialer is launched the plan should be 500-1000 of everything and will grow from there.  Cap at 5k.  
    PRH14sweet-wavy-red-ladybug-845953
  • wind-up-pearl-honeycomb-dolphin-689697:
    New tablet plans for ringplus:
    Mad light $3.99/mo 300mb data then $0.10/mb overage
    Mad light 2 $5.99/mo 500mb data then $0.05/mb overage 
    Mad torch $10.99/mo 1gb data then $0.05/mb overage 
    Mad blast $19.99/mo 2gb data then $0.04/mb overage 
    Mad blaze $29.99/mo 4gb data then $0.02/mb overage 
    Mad blaze 2 $44.99/mo 10gb data then $0.01/mb overage 
    Mad Unlimited $59.99/mo unlimited 3G data and 6gb LTE data, no overages on 3G, $0.01/mb LTE overage 
    Mad Unlimited 2 $59.99/mo unlimited LTE data and 6gb 3G data, no overages on LTE, $0.01 3G overege

YOU might be willing to pay that much, but I'm sure not! There are definitely better deals than that out there - Especially at the upper end.