Will the Mad Macchiato plan require the smart dialer in the future

Only asking because the plan has unlimited cellular minutes right now and wondering if the plan will need a smart dialer later

Comments

• Only free plans will require the dialer.
    Conic_Ellipse
  • Legally_Speaking thank you for clearing this up
  • Legally_Speaking the mad macchiato plan is one hell of a deal with unlimited talk&text and 10gb of 3G/LTE data, because T-Mobile has a $30 plan with 100 minutes unl text and 5gb of data and I had this plan but left T-Mobile because they suck and when I found this plan for $30 with unlimited minutes and 2x the data for the same price on a better network I switched to ringplus in a heartbeat 
    Conic_Ellipse
  • Bin_YiBin_Yi Novice 2
    wind-up-pearl-honeycomb-dolphin-689697:
    Legally_Speaking the mad macchiato plan is one hell of a deal with unlimited talk&text and 10gb of 3G/LTE data, because T-Mobile has a $30 plan with 100 minutes unl text and 5gb of data and I had this plan but left T-Mobile because they suck and when I found this plan for $30 with unlimited minutes and 2x the data for the same price on a better network I switched to ringplus in a heartbeat 

Are you sure Ringplus network is better than T-Mobile's? I think they are almost same.
  • Legally_Speaking:
    Only free plans will require the dialer

But not all free plans.
  • Bin_Yi the data is clearly better on sprint Aka ringplus
  • uh.......................no