Unlocked S7 Special Edition - SIM Problem?

This discussion was created from comments split from: New Motorola G 4th Gen.
iPhone6Plus

Comments

• Does anybody have the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Special Edition? I have the unlocked S7 edge Special Edition with this SIM SIMOLW416C in the phone.  The problem I'm having with my phone is that darn pesky Hands Free Activation thing always popping up and restarting my phone - or as Best Buy had told me my phone is boot looping.  In the upper left corner on my phone it says Samsung where it should be saying Sprint.  When I go into SIM card status in settings, it says Samsung under Network.  Is there something I don't know; is Samsung now a mobile carrier? 

I do not believe that the phone is defective because the phone does not boot loop with a T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, Simple Mobile, Tracfone, or Net10 SIM in the phone.  It's only having this problem with a Sprint SIM.  
  • edited July 2016
    I have the unlocked Galaxy S7 edge SM-G935U.  It has the SIMOLW416C SIM in it.  The phone activated successfully here on Ring Plus.  However, that pesky Hands Free Activation keeps popping up and restarts my phone in a loop.  The phone does successfully make brief calls, and the LTE data works; however, I have to be really quick before that Hands Free Activation pops up and restarts the phone.  
  • Did you ever figure out how to fix this?