2014: Guardians of the Galaxy

Guardians of the Galaxy from the same Marvel Universe as The Avengers, is an action-packed, epic space adventure filled with unique moments, comedic jokes, and is overall a fun film. As one of the highest grossing films of 2014, many have thoroughly enjoyed this film; for me, the most enjoyed aspects are the story telling, the character development and the pace of the plot. Personally, I felt that the film was put together very well and is one the best origin stories for an original film. JJ Abrams blew this one out of the park. 

Comments

• awesome movie
    zvoidx
  • Fun movie. Doesn't take itself too seriously and hjolds after multiple viewings.
  • Alex_k57Alex_k57 Novice 0
    Great movie if you like super heros.  If you have a couple of hours to burn, you couldn't go wrong with this one.
  • DeezDeez MVP 18
    Good movie but not as good as Antman
  • I loved the music... made me nostalgic! I had to laugh about his Walkman! :)
    5iveplayzvoidxConic_Ellipse
  • lemonlemon Novice 0
    I love the movie, music and the TREE.
    Conic_Ellipse
  • wecovwecov Novice 0
    I really enjoyed this movie
  • jp5448jp5448 Novice 0
    This movie was amazing and also it was funny when gru was dancing at the end\
  • wpwp Novice 2
    MOVIE WAS GROOT!!! 
    Conic_Ellipsezvoidx
  • zvoidxzvoidx Novice 0
    wp:
    MOVIE WAS GROOT!!! 
    Leaf us alone with your tree jokes. :D

• rp_mod_edgardorp_mod_edgardo RingPlus 5
    They could not have chosen a better actor to be Starlord. Chris Pratt is great in this movie. Will definitely be watching the 2nd movie.