Fond Farewell

Hello, All,

It has now been over 10 months since the RingPlus we all knew (and many loved, including Yours Truly) ceased to exist as we knew it.  I have been checking in on this forum regularly since then, and in spite of the dwindling numbers here, it has still been a good read.  I miss "the good old days" back in RingPlus's heyday, but it has been obvious for quite a while now that they will never be back, at least in anything even remotely resembling the previous iteration.

My New Year's Resolution for 2018 is to move on from the past and embrace whatever the future may have in store for my family and myself, and RingPlus is definitely part of the past; so, to that end, this will be my final post on this forum.  I'll still be a regular on Nth Circle, checking in on many fellow RingPlus refugees, so I'll probably see most of you there sooner or later.  In the meantime, one final thank you to RingPlus for a great ride, and to all of you for all of your assistance, encouragement, and (often) thought-provoking posts.  I wish all of you nothing but the best in your future endeavors.

Here's to a terrific 2018 and over and out!
Diedrich_Duo

Comments

• jamielihjamielih Moderator 126
    Thanks, @Diedrich_Duo! Look forward to your comments at Nth Circle.
  • KentEKentE Moderator 168
    If my personal history is any indication, resolutions are made to be broken.  If you should be inclined to break this one, I'll be looking forward to seeing it here.  (And promise not to wave it in your face.)
    If you're better at keeping resolutions-- it's been a pleasure having you here, and it's a pleasure to run into you elsewhere!