Tello Cuts Down Prices

Maria_TelloMaria_Tello Verified Poster 7
edited October 19 in Cell Service Is this deal Expired ?

Same flexibility, freshly-cut prices

If you love the smell of fresh offers in the morning, just like so many of our value-seeking customers, this is for you! When you thought it couldn’t get any better, Tello cuts down prices and introduces a new phone plan scheme that will bring your money saving alter ego back to reality.

All of our phone plans got a bold update, a staggering drop in cost and SMS sprinkles on top: every plan will include unlimited texts from now on, no matter the minutes/data combo you chose.

See what you can get now if you join Tello today – just a few examples, for deal cravers everywhere:

• unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 500 MB --> $26 old cost, new $19
  • unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 1GB --> $29 old, new $22
  • unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 2GB --> $39 old, new $29
  • unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 3GB --> $49 old, new $35

A small change for you, a big one for your phone bill!

These babies are in it for the long run, since this is not a promo, available for one month only, coupon based, for newcomers or exclusively for unicorns!

Link

Comments

• KentEKentE Moderator 167
    @Maria_Tello ;  Thanks for posting the update here!    A lot of RingPlus refugees moved to Tello, and Tello is very much "on the radar" for those who moved elsewhere for various reasons.     I think it's fair to say that Tello has become the standard for comparing offers from Sprint MVNOs, and remains in consideration as a viable alternative for many thinking about changing providers.
       On a personal level, I think the new rate structure will encourage me to move at least one additional user to Tello.  :)
  • Very good plans from Tello.  Love the increased allotments and price decrease.  I am still on the PayGo plan.
  • hhfpphonehhfpphone Ethical Committee 221
    would love to see a top-up promo for the paygo customers.