Save money for cool sunglasses, switch to Tello 70% OFF to Build your ideal plan worth $10

Maria_TelloMaria_Tello Verified Poster 7
edited June 23 in Cell Service Is this deal Expired ?

Save money for cool sunglasses, switch to Tello 70% OFF to Build your ideal plan worth $10 & enjoy the summer

There’s nothing we like more than a well-deserved summer deal to match our inner coolness! That was our exact thought when we designed this promotion: why not spend less on your phone bill & have more money to really enjoy the summer? This way, you get the best of both worlds: you join Tello with a killer 70% offer & get to finally buy those perfect sunglasses, great outfit or that trip you’ve been dreaming of.

Get the 70% off deal for any plan worth $10 or more by using the code: 2HOT between 23-30 June (EDT) and start enjoying more of every summer day!

Who benefits from it

All new customers, who switch to Tello, open a new account & get any phone plan of $10 or more, as well as those who already have an account with us, but no first order yet.

The 70% off is only for your first month, but there is no reason to worry, because Tello is always about saving you money, providing the best experience for our customers and no extra fees, whatsoever. You can build your own plan, adding minutes, text & data as you wish, upgrade & downgrade it anytime, for free.

Link

Comments

• KentEKentE Moderator 167
    Nice offer, Tello!   Sadly for me, your standard rates are so good that I'm already a customer.   I guess that calls for both :/ and :)