Porting out

Hello and thanks again for the service you provided when in business. I have a question about porting out. I never did anything with this line on the final day of the merger. It currently says active with fluid call international and $24 top up. What i was wondering is if i could port out the number? I liked the number assigned and am about to open an account with another network. Is my number still available to port out or is it long gone? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• jamielihjamielih Moderator 127
    There was no merger.

Your number was likely ported out to Ting.

It may still be with Ting, or Ting may have eliminated it. I suggest contacting Ting.
    SEF
  • SEFSEF Novice 0
    @jamielih said:
    There was no merger.

Your number was likely ported out to Ting.

It may still be with Ting, or Ting may have eliminated it. I suggest contacting Ting.

Thank you for your reply. Sorry i didn't mean merger. I will contact Ting which hopefully will still have my number. Thanks again for all the years of service.
  • jamielihjamielih Moderator 127
    You're welcome. If you want, please let us know what Ting says about your number.
  • MCHayashiMCHayashi All Star 59
    edited July 9
  • MCHayashiMCHayashi All Star 59
    @SEF said:
    Thank you for your reply. Sorry i didn't mean merger. I will contact Ting which hopefully will still have my number. Thanks again for all the years of service.

let us know what Ting says. I am very curious what happens to orphaned lines that went to Ting without any interaction from the customer since most people just abandoned R+.

FYI - May be some good info:
    https://social.ringplus.net/discussion/11476/ting-ringplus