SpeedTalk Kick Back open now

ClassifiedsClassifieds RingPlus 137
edited June 20 in Cell Service | Expired by: Karl | Is this deal Expired ?

SpeedTalk on  Verizon Network. 

New Plans just open and will be available until June 21, 2017  at 9pm Pacific  

All the new plans are offered with a “Kick-Back” functionality that gives you money back to your Top-Up balance (which pays for your plan or overage costs). Here’s how it works: for any month in which you use less than half of your data allotment, your Kick-Back will be applied to your Top-Up balance in the next month.  It is a cost-saving function for all.

Most of the plans are offered in two versions for the same price: 1) the 4G LTE full-speed data version, and 2) the 3G only version. The reason behind this is that some people don’t need 4G LTE data, and are completely happy with 3G data from Verizon. Those who chose the 3G only version of a plan may be able to control their data more closely, and get a Kick-Back or avoid overages.

·      TAXES ARE INCLUDED

·      VERIZON NETWORK

·      THETHERING INCLUDED

·      HAS A $9.99 TOP UP (BUT WILL BE USED FOR YOUR PLAN COST)

·      HAS A KICK-BACK OPTION

·      OVERAGES BETWEEN 1.25-2 CENTS TAKEN FROM YOUR TOP-UP BALANCE 

IF YOU COMPARE IT TO PLANS WITHOUT TAXES INCLUDED, IT WOULD LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

---Important Information---

Auto Top-Up is required to cover overages etc. If, and only if, the Top-Up balance reaches $2, another Auto Top-Up will occur. Auto Top-Ups will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.

Plan cost from the following Month will be deducted from your top up until top up reaches $2. If, and only if, the Top-Up balance reaches $2, another Top-Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.

*Month

A month equals 30 days billing cycle.

A non-refundable Top Up is required to cover overages. The first month plan cost and the auto Top Up will be billed to your credit card at the time of subscription. The plan will auto renew every 30 days if not canceled. SpeedTalk will attempt to draw your monthly plan cost from your Top Up balance. If your Top Up balance is greater than your plan cost, your credit card will not be billed. If the Top Up balance is less than your plan cost, or less than the minimum required Top Up balance, another auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file. If for any other reason your auto Top Up balance is depleted (e.g., overages in minutes, texts or data), or your Top Up balance reaches $2.00 or less, another auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.

All plans on SpeedTalk Mobile are pre-paid and auto-renew. All sales are final. SpeedTalk Mobile reserves the right to refuse service at any time, to anyone, for any reason. All other SpeedTalk Mobile legal terms also apply, and can be found at https://speedtalkmobile.com/expoaws/speed.aspx/termsAndConditions . If there is any difference or conflict between the terms of this offer and any other SpeedTalk Mobile legal terms, the terms of this offer will control.

Link

Comments

• rp_mod_edgardorp_mod_edgardo RingPlus 5
    @karl Could we not give to our forum members the “neutrality –app” so they can save data, also when it’s still in beta?
  • KarlKarl RingPlus 169

rp_mod_edgardo   Ok. We can - We will make Neutrality available for download to anyone using those plans.

Just for information - Neutrality is still in the beta test, and you can find a link to the beta test thread here:  https://social.ringplus.net/discussion/12074/neutrality-beta-test/p1

Neutrality is a VPN app which not only protects your privacy, but also reduces the amount of advertisement delivered to your device. This App will help you to make it easier to receive the “Kick-Back.” 

akaLTD
  • ClassifiedsClassifieds RingPlus 137

... the plans may look something like this for the subscriber:

- take out taxes (around 20%), and

- increasing the effective data by around 40% (because advertisement is missing).

But on the other hand, if you are on a beta test you can use Neutrality also with any other MVNO.

• @Classifieds  What is the kick-back option, and how does it work?
  • KentEKentE Moderator 168
    Are the 3G plans relying solely on the 3G network?  (in other words, not throttled LTE, but true 3G?)
  • PSantosPSantos RingPlus 3
    How do these plans compete with Tello and others?

Cheaper + Verizon for full speed 
    vs
    Unlimited 2G + Sprint

I think we have to ask the ex-Verizon guy turned Sprint guy “Can you hear me now?” LOL
    KentE:
    Are the 3G plans relying solely on the 3G network?  (in other words, not throttled LTE, but true 3G?)

It's the Verizon 3g network. Not Throttled  
    KentE
    For light data users, kickback makes some of these plans look pretty attractive to me on the VZW network.
    A couple of my folks are typically around 100MB/month, and comfortably below 400 minutes/ texts.  Barring an unusual need, that would run $11.99 or $12.99/month (3G/LTE) after the kickback is applied.
      ....which would leave me with the pesky problem of sourcing Verizon phones......  (I do love the coverage in my region, though!)
    edited May 19
    Diedrich_Duo:
    @Classifieds  What is the kick-back option, and how does it work?

After your plan renews. Their system looks up if you used less than half of your data allotments and if so the system will credit you the Kick Back amount to your Top Up amount within a few days.

Example: You are on VSPKB4 and your usage is 399 MB - 500 Talk and - 2000 Text for 30 days, therefore you used within that billing-cycle less than half of your allotments (VSPKB4 has 800MB included) hence you will get within 15 days or less a credit of $8 to your Top Up.  So, assuming you still have the $9.99 initial top up your credit will be $17.99. Which is available to pay partly for the following billing cycle or for overages. 

So basically you are better of taking VSPB4 for $22.99 and getting a refund of $8 than taking VSPB3 for $15.99 because you get 100 more Talk and Unlimited Text.

This said the plans have not been created for gaming. The idea is simple, some months you will use less data because you are in vacation or you are in locations with more access to Wifi. This will reduce your cost as you use less data.  
    akaLTDDiedrich_Duo
  • mmfacemmmmfacemm MVP 47
    edited May 19
    Still prefer the $7.99 100min/200text/300mb plan with 2c overages.  That was the best plan.
  • akaLTDakaLTD Moderator 115
    The Kickback makes it much easier for those that are afraid of not having enough data without paying costly overages but hate paying for something they might not use often. Now they can choose a higher data allotment plan and then if less than half the data allotment is used, can get the kickback. 

The data is there when needed and when not needed can knock the cost down when they qualify for the kickback.

Seems the best of both world and pretty sweet deal! :) 
  • Classifieds:
    Diedrich_Duo:
    @Classifieds  What is the kick-back option, and how does it work?

After your plan renews. Their system looks up if you used less than half of your data allotments and if so the system will credit you the Kick Back amount to your Top Up amount within a few days.

Thanks very much for the explanation!
  • chatmsdchatmsd MVP 23
    Is there a limit on how much kickback can be accumulated?  Any expiry dates for the use of kickback balance?
    chatmsd:
    Is there a limit on how much kickback can be accumulated?  Any expiry dates for the use of kickback balance?

No, you can get as much as you want in "Kick Back" but the Kick Back balance (Top UP) will never go over your plan cost + $2, because your plan would be paid from the Top Up, hence  being  free.
  • pals23pals23 Novice 3

Are these plans only available to Speed talk customers?? I switched to  tello from ring+ can I get this deal???

@pals23 This offer is from SpeedTalk, therefore you would have to switch from Tello to SpeedTalk.

SpeedTalk, TPO and others have special web pages for exclusive promos ,which are released over our forum. For SpeedTalk please follow this link:  https://clubplans.speedtalkmobile.com/home.

Those promos are not available over the SpeedTalk home page, but only over the special webpages you find on the RingPlus forum. Therefore check our forum regular for promos and follow the links from the promos. You will find on our forum many offers in addition to the exclusive offers. Again here is your link  https://clubplans.speedtalkmobile.com/home

pals23:
    5:32AM 72.68.18.154 Are these plans only available to Speed talk customers?? I switched to  tello from ring+ can I get this deal???

• BlaineBlaine Novice 0
    Doesn't a 3G only plan require a 3G only phone, no LTE phones allowed, like all the other Verizon MVNOs that offer 3G only plans?
    Blaine:
    Doesn't a 3G only plan require a 3G only phone, no LTE phones allowed, like all the other Verizon MVNOs that offer 3G only plans?
    No special phone required.  As far as I know, all LTE phones are also capable of 3G-- they just don't make a point of it.
    So a standard LTE-capable phone is fine.  The network provisioning will only allow 3G, and the LTE radio in the phone will not be used.

• akula1488akula1488 MVP 45
    only for new activation right? can existing users pay an activation fee or upgrade fee to switch plans?
    @Avi_CEO_SpeedTalk_Mobile ;

akula1488:
    only for new activation right? can existing users pay an activation fee or upgrade fee to switch plans?

• Avi_CEO_SpeedTalk_MobileAvi_CEO_SpeedTalk_Mobile Verified Poster 2
    akula1488:

Were working on the ability to let existing users change plans. at that time we will announce terms for change overs.  
  • DtxDtx Novice 1
    How do I get a Verizon phone all sd deals are not for SpeedTakk

• KarlKarl RingPlus 169
    Dtx:
    How do I get a Verizon phone all sd deals are not for SpeedTakk

Hi @Avi_CEO_SpeedTalk_Mobile any info about this. My team is only knowledgeable about BYOSD (Sprint) .

Thanks

Karl 
  • mmfacemmmmfacemm MVP 47
    edited May 23
    Any verizon phone should work. Verizon isn't as 'particular' as sprint.  Also the moto g4/g5 line are carrier free and often discounted. 
    hhfpphone
  • BlaineBlaine Novice 0
    "No special phone required.  As far as I know, all LTE phones are also capable of 3G-- they just don't make a point of it.
    So a standard LTE-capable phone is fine.  The network provisioning will only allow 3G, and the LTE radio in the phone will not be used."

Except that is not the case with most Verizon MVNOs and would be best answered or what you say  corroborated by a Speedtalk Rep.

Can no longer quote as in the past?