Birthday After Party winners?

2»

Comments

• @zach said:
    @hhfpphone@KentE@akaLTD @Karl ;@Classifieds
    Anybody from team? Its nearing a month now since the competition and still have not been contacted. 
    Thank You

Me neither :(

• @zach and @old-fashioned-tan-plaid-chimpanzee-598580  Sorry you haven'y collected your winnings yet.  Here's a suggestion : I have usually received timely responses from @Classifieds after sending a PM, so you might want to try that if you haven't already (and maybe PM @Karl , too).

Good luck and hope you get your phones soon.
  • @Diedrich_Duo said:
    @zach and @old-fashioned-tan-plaid-chimpanzee-598580  Sorry you haven'y collected your winnings yet.  Here's a suggestion : I have usually received timely responses from @Classifieds after sending a PM, so you might want to try that if you haven't already (and maybe PM @Karl , too).

Good luck and hope you get your phones soon.  Helpful

Thanks for the advice. I will try that. :)
  • mmfacemmmmfacemm All Star 48
    That is sad - please someone give them their phones!!! 
  • Jon_VVJon_VV Pro 13
    Did you guys get your phones yet?

• akaLTDakaLTD Moderator 115
    edited June 8
    @zach said:
    @hhfpphone@KentE@akaLTD @Karl ;@Classifieds
    Anybody from team? Its nearing a month now since the competition and still have not been contacted. 
    Thank You

@old-fashioned-tan-plaid-chimpanzee-598580 said:
    Me neither

@zach @old-fashioned-tan-plaid-chimpanzee-598580 Sorry for the delay in replying. Hopefully you've both been contacted already but I mentioned this to RingPlus today just in case. 
  • @akaLTD said:
    @zach said:
    @hhfpphone@KentE@akaLTD ;; @Karl ;;@Classifieds
    Thank You

Me neither

@zach @old-fashioned-tan-plaid-chimpanzee-598580 Sorry for the delay in replying. Hopefully you've both been contacted already but I mentioned this to RingPlus today just in case. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I got a response after PM'ing everyone I could think of ...I might have included Trump, Obama, Kim Jong-un, Jimmy Hoffa and Madonna on the list. ;)

Thanks to RingPlus and everyone that wanted/tried to help and specifically @PSantos because I included him in the PM since he had shipped me a phone previously and was the person who actually contacted me eventually.

akaLTD
  • zachzach Novice 1
    edited June 8
    JUST GOT MY PHONE IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!! SUPER EXCITED! THANKS RINGPLUS, YOU  GUYS ARE AWESOME, AND EVERYTHING WORKED OUT IN THE END, AND WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT :smile:
    Special thanks to  @PSantos for contacting me, and to all of the team that have helped with their various suggestion (including but not limiting @akaLTD
    @hhfpphone@KentE@akaLTD ;; @Karl ;;@Classifieds @Diedrich_Duo @mmfacemm)

Ringplus Forever!!

old-fashioned-tan-plaid-chimpanzee-598580 ENJOY!!!

akaLTDhhfpphoneDiedrich_Duo
  • I never look a gift horse in the mouth but mine came with KNOX tripped so Samsung Pay and any Samsung Security specific functionality is broken.
    I was looking forward to card-less Samsung payments :(
    especially after @hhfpphone made his recommendation about using it with this specific model .
    @zach  did yours come with KNOX broken also? or did I draw the short straw?
    By the way, I mentioned you to @PSantos when I sent my PM to him to make sure you got your phone also :)

edited June 8
    but mine came with KNOX tripped

Ask them if they can replace it.  A couple of us had issues with phones we won and they replaced them.  

• @mmfacemm said:
    Ask them if they can replace it.  A couple of us had issues with phones we won and they replaced them.  

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately no comparable replacement was available @PSantos was very helpful.
    I am still very grateful for a free phone.

edited June 10
    @Blaine said:
    Thanks for the advice, unfortunately no comparable replacement was available @PSantos was very helpful.
    That kind of deflates the old balloon.   Free or not, it should be fully functional phone if a company offers it  as a prize. Tripping Knox will probably keep you from getting any future security or OS updates.as well.
    Well, nothing keeping you from Rooting and ROMing it now, does it currently have root?

Considering they just launched a new competition after this with a grade a samsung S6 edge - that would have been a comparable replacement.  I too think ringplus ought to make this right.  

• @mmfacemm said:
      Free or not, it should be fully functional phone if a company offers it  as a prize. Tripping Knox will probably keep you from getting any future security or OS updates.as well.

Considering they just launched a new competition after this with a grade a samsung S6 edge - that would have been a comparable replacement.
     I too think ringplus ought to make this right.  

Seeing the same exact grade A Samsung S6 Edge model offered  immediately after telling me "no comparable replacement is available" is very disappointing  and seems less than honest.
    edited June 11
    To be fair it could have been a case of the left hand not knowing what the right was doing.  Rather than a sinister plot.

@Classifieds or @Karl this winner has received a knox tripped phone which seriously crippled the prize.  Any chance you could arrange a replacement?