New Speedtalk Club plan website available

mmfacemmmmfacemm All Star 48
edited May 5 in General Discussions
I was able to log into the new website today.  Looks pretty good.  Sorry if I jumped the gun.  

You log in here - http://customer.speedtalkmobile.com/

It then gives you a snapshot of your plan right now

You can then click log in again and you are taken to another log in screen.  NB @Speedtalk it says not secure - so that will need fixing!

You can then enter you number and click forgot password to get a text with your password to enter the site.

The only thing you can do right now is add funds.  I added $1 and it worked fine.  Great to manage your auto top up.  Adding $1 for me meant no top up next month.  Not sure what the minimum top up is.  They had my card on file so there was no entering in card details. 

@SpeedTalk ;;;;
I would like to see
1. My available balance remaining for the month (I have a plan without unlimited minutes etc).  Right now you just show the cumulative total.  
2. A section for total for the week/month on the graph. 
3. Ability to update credit card details, cancel the line, swap plans.
4. Ability to change the password to one of your own choosing.

Perhaps there are more features on the way.  If so please do let us know below!  

Thank you @Speedtalk and @Avi_CEO_SpeedTalk_Mobile ;

akaLTD

Comments

• ClassifiedsClassifieds RingPlus 137
    mmfacemm Thank you. We just have been asked by SpeedTalk to give feedback. 

mmfacemm
  • akaLTDakaLTD Moderator 115
    Thanks @mmfacemm very helpful to see pics. And I'm sure Speedtalk will appreciate the feedback.

Way to get the ball rolling. :+1: 
    mmfacemm
  • DonaldDonald Pro 4
    edited May 11
    I moved to @SpeedTalk a couple of weeks ago from ting.  So far I'm liking the new service.  Especially since switching from Sprint service to T-Mobile.  In my neck of the woods, in Northern Vermont, Sprint didn't work at all but T-Mobile recently began service in the area.  I did check out the subscriber portal and agree with @mmfacemm with his recommendations.  Also, I would like to access my profile info to make/update any changes.  Thanks @SpeedTalk for the new low cost services!
    mmfacemm
  • Avi_CEO_SpeedTalk_MobileAvi_CEO_SpeedTalk_Mobile Verified Poster 2
    @mmfacemm ;
    I would like to see
    1. My available balance remaining for the month (I have a plan without unlimited minutes etc).  Right now you just show the cumulative total.  
    2. A section for total for the week/month on the graph. 
    3. Ability to update credit card details, cancel the line, swap plans.
    4. Ability to change the password to one of your own choosing.

Great suggestions, I will look into implementing them on the customer site ASAP.

please keep them coming so we can improve customer experience & thank you all.
    akaLTDKarl
  • mmfacemmmmfacemm All Star 48
    edited May 12
    @Avi_CEO_SpeedTalk_Mobile ;
    Few more -

5. Currently you enter in your number and click log in to see the generic plan details.  Then you need to log in again with your number and password.  Can you make that into one step?
    6. Second log in with the password is not secure.  Needs fixing.    
    7. Self service device swaps would be nice.  I know those are possible with sprint.  Tmobile/att won't need them since the plan is linked to the sim not the device.  Not sure if device swaps are possible with verizon.
    8. A secure message site would be nice.  
  • @SpeedTalk or @Avi_CEO_SpeedTalk_Mobile

I am on my first month of the TSP1F 100-100-100 plan. Are incoming calls that you don't pick up supposed to count toward the monthly totals? Right now, whether or not callers leave a voicemail, everything gets added to my "Total Used." Incoming calls that aren't answered were never disclosed as counting toward monthly totals.

Also, I read that the forgot password texts you need to sign into your account were free, but they are being added to my total usage number count as well.

Clarification of these discrepancies would be much appreciated.

• cheapchemcheapchem Novice 0
    I have the same plan and concerns about what counts toward the monthly totals.

Hoping to see a response from @Avi_CEO_SpeedTalk_Mobile soon.
  • mmfacemmmmfacemm All Star 48
    I canceled my plan as verizon wasn't working out.  Thank you anyway speedtalk.  I might come back for tmobile if you can beat tpo's plans.  A completely no monthly fee plan with 2c overages would be awesome!!