SpeedTalk $2.99 Plan and more

ClassifiedsClassifieds RingPlus 137
edited May 1 in Cell Service | Expired by: Classifieds | Is this deal Expired ?
--- Saturday night flash by SpeedTalk ---

Saturday night  04/29/17 from 8 pm pacific - Sunday morning 9am by posting here

T- Mobile Network Hello Plan (TSP1F) 

• $2.99/month* for 100 talk, 100 text (MMS/SMS), 100 MB LTE full speed data. 
  • Overage Rate: $0.05. 
  • Auto Top Up: $9.99
https://clubplans.speedtalkmobile.com/home

Verizon Network

VSP5P

opened today until Monday (5/01/17) 9pm Pacific

$9.99/month* - 100 Minutes 250 Text (MMS/SMS) and  200 MB full speed LTE

Auto Top 19.99

Ovrages $0.03

On T-Mobile Network

TSP1S

opened today until Monday (5/01/17) 9pm Pacific

$2.99/month* - 50 talk, 50 text (MMS/SMS), and 50 MB LTE full speed data

Overage Rate MB $0.07

Auto Top Up: $9.99

---Important Information---

Auto Top-Up is required to cover overages etc. If, and only if, the Top-Up balance reaches $2, another Auto Top-Up will occur. Auto Top-Ups will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.

Plan cost from the following Month will be deducted from your top up until top up reaches $2. If, and only if, the Top-Up balance reaches $2, another Top-Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.

*Month

A month equals 30 days billing cycle.

A non-refundable Top Up is required to cover overages. The first month plan cost and the auto Top Up will be billed to your credit card at the time of subscription. The plan will auto renew every 30 days if not canceled. SpeedTalk will attempt to draw your monthly plan cost from your Top Up balance. If your Top Up balance is greater than your plan cost, your credit card will not be billed. If the Top Up balance is less than your plan cost, or less than the minimum required Top Up balance, another auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file. If for any other reason your auto Top Up balance is depleted (e.g., overages in minutes, texts or data), or your Top Up balance reaches $2.00 or less, another auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.

All plans on SpeedTalk Mobile are pre-paid and auto-renew. All sales are final. SpeedTalk Mobile reserves the right to refuse service at any time, to anyone, for any reason. All other SpeedTalk Mobile legal terms also apply, and can be found at https://speedtalkmobile.com/expoaws/speed.aspx/termsAndConditions . If there is any difference or conflict between the terms of this offer and any other SpeedTalk Mobile legal terms, the terms of this offer will control.

Get it at https://clubplans.speedtalkmobile.com/home

Link

Comments

• ClassifiedsClassifieds RingPlus 137
    edited April 28
    Don't forget to sign up for the Give a way of a Galaxy 6

A link to a related give a way https://social.ringplus.net/discussion/12067/let-s-have-fun-together-another-giveaway/p1

Also you can sign up for beta testing an application to save you data and protects your privacy

https://social.ringplus.net/discussion/12074/neutrality-beta-test/p1

• mmfacemmmmfacemm All Star 48
    edited April 26
    There have been some nice promos but I say bring back the Hello Plan 100/100/100 for $2.99!
    Classifieds
  • echance20echance20 Novice 0
    I say bring back the up plan (Verizon)
    100 min 200 text 300 mb .02 overage 
    7.99 per month  VSP1S
    Classifieds
  • I agree on bringing back the Verizon plan.  It isn't cheap, but Verizon works a lot better in my neck of the woods (or corner of the prairie?) than T-Mobile does.
  • Verizon seems the best deal, even though it sucks. 
  • That's the Verizon $19.99/month plan.  The $7.99/month plan is very affordable, but doesn't offer enough data to meet my needs.
    Classifieds
  • The Hello plan!
    Classifieds
  • joseph1joseph1 MVP 35
    Bring down the top up to $5 on the $19.99 Verizon plan.
  • these NON_refundable top-ups are a rip off...no thanks ive been burned once already....not worth the hassle,,and if R+ has anything to do with customer service on these plans ,,,FORGET IT !!!! im happier paying more for the peace of mind that when i wake up tomorrow my carrier will still be in business...
  • KentEKentE Moderator 167
    bobby_Barone:
    these NON_refundable top-ups are a rip off...no thanks ive been burned once already
    Yes, it's non-refundable, but this isn't the same thing as the RP top-ups of old.  Since the monthly plan cost is funded by the top-up balance first, the top-up is never just sitting there long term.  On the 19.99 VZW plan, the top-up would be used in full on the next renewal date.   Please read thru the thread for details on how it works, and how to make it work to your advantage..
       If it's a deal-breaker for you, so much for that.  It doesn't mean it should be a dealbreaker for others.

bobby_Barone:
    and if R+ has anything to do with customer service on these plans ,,,FORGET IT !!!!
    They don't.  CS for SpeedTalk plans is provided by SpeedTalk, just as it always has been.

• I vote for:
    1. T- Mobile Network Hello Plan (TSP1F) 
    • $2.99/month* for 100 talk, 100 text (MMS/SMS), 100 MB LTE full speed data. Overage Rate: $0.05. Auto Top Up: $9.99
    Classifieds
  • jhgoodwinjhgoodwin Novice 1
    This plan looks great for my wife and me. I hope I can work it out to get this:
    1. T- Mobile Network Now Plan (TSP2F) 
    • $9.99/month* for 500 talk, 500 text (MMS/SMS), 750 MB LTE full speed data. Overage and (pay as you go data MB) rate $0.10. Auto Top Up: $19.99
    Currently using USMobile and paying $12 for her line and $26 for mine. If I keep it gentle on my data usage, 750MB will work great for me, it'll be tons for my wife. The 500 minutes might be a bit tight, but only since I call my wife to/from work.
    1. VOTE:  T- Mobile Network Now Plan (TSP2F) 
    $9.99/month* for 500 talk, 500 text (MMS/SMS), 750 MB LTE full speed data. Overage and (pay as you go data MB) rate $0.10. Auto Top Up: $19.9
  • quondam_fiquondam_fi Novice 1
    Now Plan.
  • bad714bad714 Novice 0
    The 19.99 Verizon Plan would be best for me. I have T Mobile now and the service sucks where I live. It took 30 minutes of searching for a signal to post this message!
  • HavocHavoc Novice 0
    VOTE:
    1. Verizon Network
    • $19.99/month* for unlimited talk, unlimited text (MMS/SMS), and 1000 MB LTE full speed data. Overage Rate MB $0.03. Auto Top Up: $19.99

• aerospaceaerospace Novice 0
    Overage of 10 cent is a bit high but best is the Now plan =) 
  • $2.99 100/100/500 WILL BE GOOD
    [Mod Comment]
    It's great to mention your favorite SpeedTalk promo ever, and it's cool to suggest a new plan you'd like to see available for the first time.

But don't forget that the choices for the flash promo appear to be limited to the options listed in the 2nd post in this thread-- don't give up a chance for your best choice, in order to push for a plan than isn't eligible for the flash promo!
  • t mobile niw olan loiks good! 
    mmfacemm
  • sorry i was txting with gloves on lol t mobile now plan looks good 
    Dtestworkin1:
    sorry i was txting with gloves on
    Laughing-- I thought maybe the fellow in your avatar  pic was helping with the project!

• joseph1joseph1 MVP 35
    1. Verizon Network
    • $19.99/month* for unlimited talk, unlimited text (MMS/SMS), and 1000 MB LTE full speed data. Overage Rate MB $0.03. 
    Classifieds
     And the Saturday Night Flash Promo will be the 
    Classifieds:
    T- Mobile Network Hello Plan (TSP1F) $2.99/month* for 100 talk, 100 text (MMS/SMS), 100 MB LTE full speed data. Overage Rate: $0.05. Auto Top Up: $9.99

Thanks for voting for the  Saturday night flash promo. 

The non winning plans will open as a flash promo today at 3:30 pm until 9 pm pacific 

1. T- Mobile Network Now Plan (TSP2F) 
    • $9.99/month* for 500 talk, 500 text (MMS/SMS), 750 MB LTE full speed data. Overage and (pay as you go data MB) rate $0.10. Auto Top Up: $19.99

1. Verizon Network
    • $19.99/month* for unlimited talk, unlimited text (MMS/SMS), and 1000 MB LTE full speed data. Overage Rate MB $0.03. Auto Top Up: $19.99