Todays Promo April 24, 2017

ClassifiedsClassifieds RingPlus 137
edited April 25 in Cell Service | Expired by: Classifieds | Is this deal Expired ?

2 Promotions-Carrier vs. Carrier and Galaxy 6 Edge Giveaway.

Promotion 1 (T-Mobile Network) Carrier SpeedTalk

Today April 24, 2017 6pm until 11pm Pacific  

$9.99/month for 500 talk, 500 text (MMS/SMS), 750 MB LTE full speed Data

·       A very good plan for most Cell Phone users at an unbeatable price.

·       $19.99 Auto Top Up and $0.10 overage rate - See details below*

Promo link https://clubplans.speedtalkmobile.com/home

VS.

Promotion 2 (Sprint and T-Mobile Network) Carrier TPO

Ongoing until 11.59pm Tuesday April 25, 2017

$14.99/month for unlimited talk, unlimited text, unlimited MMS, and 250 MB full speed Data

·       No overages and no surprises because its unlimited talk and text data are capped at 250 MB

·       Very attractive international calling rates

·       For just $5/mo., you can choose to turn off auto renewal if you wish to take a break. This is a great feature for more expensive high allotment plans, like the currently featured plans at https://store.tpo.com/plans

Promo link https://store.tpo.com/promos/welcome

Giveaway of one pre-owned Galaxy Edge 6 (A-Grade)

Let’s have some fun. Post here on the thread which team (cell-plan SpeedTalk or TPO) you will join and why others should too. We will randomly select one person posting below as a winner of the Galaxy 6 Edge.

The winner will be announced tomorrow and you must post before 11:59pm today, April 24, 2017.

Additional Information Regarding SpeedTalk

Auto Top-Ups

Auto Top-Up is required to cover overages etc. If, and only if, the Top-Up balance reaches $2, another Auto Top-Up will occur. Auto Top-Ups will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.

Plan cost from the following month will be deducted from your Top-Up until Top-Up reaches $2. If, and only if, the Top-Up balance reaches $2, another Top-Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.

*Month

A month equals 30 days billing cycle.

A non-refundable Top-Up is required to cover overages.The first month plan cost and the auto Top-Up will be billed to your credit card at the time of subscription. The plan will automatically renew every 30 days if not canceled. SpeedTalk will attempt to draw your monthly plan cost from your Top Up balance. If your Top Up balance is greater than your plan cost, your credit card will not be billed. If the Top Up balance is less than your plan cost, or less than the minimum required Top Up balance, another auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file. If for any other reason your auto Top Up balance is depleted (e.g., overages in minutes, texts or data), or your Top Up balance reaches $2.00 or less, another auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.

All plans on SpeedTalk Mobile are pre-paid and auto-renew. All sales are final. SpeedTalk Mobile reserves the right to refuse service at any time, to anyone, for any reason. All other SpeedTalk Mobile legal terms also apply, and can be found at https://speedtalkmobile.com/expoaws/speed.aspx/termsAndConditions . If there is any difference or conflict between the terms of this offer and any other SpeedTalk Mobile legal terms, the terms of this offer will control.

Link

Comments

• First!

I'm confused...Is Ringplus back?
    I would do the $9/mo with unlimited talk/text.. since free-ninety-free deal is all gone with R+
  • dadalia007dadalia007 Novice 0
    I will join SpeedTalk because of the 750 Mb data, I don't need much talk and text.

• enginemanengineman Novice 0
    SpeedTalk Promo is better in my opinion.  Price is less and more data (750MB).  I don't need unlimited talk and text.

Here's to hoping that I win. (crossed-fingers)
  • joseph1joseph1 MVP 35
    edited April 25
    Galaxy Contest Entry:

I, and you too, should choose TPO because for a mere $5 more than the competing plan you get unlimited talk and text. And even more importantly, it doesn't have an outrageous $19.99 top up requirement that might never get used and is non-refundable.

• ClassifiedsClassifieds RingPlus 137
     Sorry No, we are just helping other MVNOs to reach our community with deals. 

Michael_Knight:
    Michael_Knight Novice 2 5:21PM 108.227.162.5 First!

I would do the $9/mo with unlimited talk/text.. since free-ninety-free deal is all gone with R+

• akaLTDakaLTD Moderator 115
    Michael_Knight:

Not in the way you might think.

KentE explained it best here: https://social.ringplus.net/discussion/comment/152579/#Comment_152579

And you might also want to read this: https://social.ringplus.net/discussion/12049/neutrality-ringplus-tech#latest

• The buckets in the SpeedTalk T-Mobile-only plan would be a better fit for my needs (very similar to what I was on with RingPlus just before Sprint bailed on them); however, I learned the hard way (via a 3-month trial of MintSIM) that T-Mobile-based service in my area (a small town in central IL) is lousy to non-existent anywhere away from the Interstate.  So the TPO Mobile Sprint/T-Mobile plan is the only viable plan for me -- although I would far rather take less-than-"unlimited" talk & text buckets in exchange for a larger data bucket.
  • dadalia007dadalia007 Novice 0
    engineman:
    SpeedTalk Promo is better in my opinion.  Price is less and more data (750MB).  I don't need unlimited talk and text.

Here's to hoping that I win. (crossed-fingers)

Definitely go with SpeedTalk,I need data more than talk and text,with data you can call and text by installing software.
  • mmfacemmmmfacemm All Star 48
    edited April 25
    I will join speedtalk because ...

1. They do not charge taxes!!
    2. They offer Verizon plans rather than Sprint ones!
    3. Their name is better
    4. You can get service for as little as $2.99
    5. I already use them and the service works great!
    6. 750mb + 500 mins beats unlimited talk + 250mb any day in my opinion.

6 good reasons to win a samsung S6 edge. 

If I win I'll give away the iphone 5 I just won on the TPO deal since I am changing sides!!
  • RocketRocket Novice 0
    Ring+ is back on TMo? I need more data than either plan, personally. But I will be anticipating more deals forthcoming, ;) 
  • CJ2CJ2 Novice 0
    I will join speedtalk because I like Tmobile,it's better than sprint; also 750 M is much more useful than 250 M.
  • For me, the SpeedTalk deal is better: lower price, more data. It's for people who don't need a lot of talk or text.
  • CocoBaBaCocoBaBa Novice 0
    I'm for Team SpeedTalk because $10/month is a great deal for 500/500/750 compared to anything else out there. Reminds me of the good old R+ days.
  • tgtg Novice 2
    I like speed talk, reasonable minutes & text, data. Tmobile signal seems good in my area.
  • GVMAGVMA Novice 0

I will choose TPO service because of the following reasons

1. $14.99 - unlimited talk, text and 250mb data ($5 extra when compared to 500 talk, 500 text)

2. Wifi hotspot is available everywhere. I can use the 250 mb when there is no wifi hotspot.

• CocoBaBaCocoBaBa Novice 0
    Anyone know if an iPhone 5s (that I currently use on Ting) would work for the SpeedTalk plan?

BTW, the SpeedTalk promo is already available on their website.
  • TxHookEmTxHookEm Novice 3
    Team TPO. Not a heavy data user but heavy talk & text. For just $5.00 more I get unlimited on the Sprint network which is awesome where I am (sorry but Sprint coverage is better than TMobile coverage here) also of course there is the 10% charitable donation from TPO for National CASA.
  • Team SpeedTalk for me.  I like the monthly rate, I don't need unlimited talk & text, 500 minutes is enough for my needs. 
  • Diedrich_DuoDiedrich_Duo MVP 43
    edited April 25
    Team SpeedTalk is the better deal for me because it's a lot cheaper per month than comparable Ting or Twigby plans.
  • QuickTekQuickTek Novice 0
    Speed talk for sure. Tmobiles coverage is much better now and not having to worry about swapping phones on sprint is so nice.
  • SpeedTalk for gsm as it is easy to swap phones and T-Mobile has better data  network coverage than Sprint
  • dieahndieahn Novice 1
    500 talk, 500 text (MMS/SMS), 750 MB LTE for $10 is a very good plan. I switched to Ting from Ringplus and it's costed me an average of $35 for the same plan. Hopefully T-Mobile coverage is better than Sprint. 
  • I'm on the road often making calls to keep up with friends so the TPO plan is the one I'll go with.
  • ihot01ihot01 Pro 4
    edited April 25
    I'll go for $14.99/month for unlimited talk, unlimited text, unlimited MMS, and 250 MB full speed Data
    with TPO. I like it because there's no "overages".  I don't want to be surprised by a large bill.  I want to stay with CDMA technology - so Sprint is the choice.  I get better reception than GSM.
     However, I am already on TPO. Not sure how to switch to this lower plan.
  • I would have to go with promo 2, TPO simply because T-mo native coverage w/o roaming on AT&T  makes promo 1, which suits needs better, unusable for me.