TPO – Promos

124»

Comments

• ClassifiedsClassifieds RingPlus 137
    Shteig:
    Where is the Composed Plan??

The composed plan is open right now until Midnight Wednesday 

• KentEKentE Moderator 168
    Congrats, @mmfacemm ; and @grandpas-aqua-cracked-chandelier-7444 ; !
    (I guess this should give me a reason to learn how to do that twitter thing!   I already know how to do math....)
  • Hurray!!! Thank you very much.
  • akaLTDakaLTD Moderator 115
    Congrats to the winners! 1 

And thanks to all that participated .. I really enjoyed this contest.   
  • Classifieds:
    You both will be contacted form R+ today (we need your mailing address) 

@Classifieds Nobody contacted me yet as one of the winners of last week's phone giveaway. "Another Sprint Galaxy 6 (Grade-A Pre-Owned phone) to one random person posting here and guesses, which other MVNO will release special offers this week"
  • I am glad the RingPlus fun has begun again. These flash promos and random winner contest has brought fun again to this social circle.

My guess for next promo: It may come from TwigBy.

• I was so happy with ringplus switch to text now and they are horrible can't receive a call worth a heck
  • KentEKentE Moderator 168
    hamiltonali:
    I was so happy with ringplus switch to text now and they are horrible can't receive a call worth a heck
    If you read through some of the carrier threads here, or over on the Community side, there's a good chance you'll find something that's a good fit for you.
    The current TPO and SpeedTalk promos are a good start!
    If you you need suggestions, post a new thread in Community, and include some details about how much of talk/text/data you need, and I'll bet some helpful members will make suggestions of where you should look.