SpeedTalk on 2 different networks

ClassifiedsClassifieds RingPlus 137
edited May 3 in Cell Service Is this deal Expired ?

SpeedTalk

Speed Talk just opened two plans, which will be available until further notice and will announce a Promo Tonight at 7:15 PM 

OK Can't wait for a Promo Plan (TSP1P) 

On T-Mobile Network

$4.99/month* for 100 talk, 100 text (MMS/SMS), and 100 MB LTE full speed data

Overage Rate MB $0.04

Auto Top Up: $9.99

Get it at https://clubplans.speedtalkmobile.com/home

Starter Plan (VSP1P)

CDMA - On the largest LTE network in the US. Non Sprint – for select Verizon Phone over BYOD.

$5.99/month* for 50 talk, 100 text (MMS/SMS), pay as you go data MB

Overage and (pay as you go data MB) rate $0.02

Auto Top Up: $19.99

Get it at https://clubplans.speedtalkmobile.com/home

---

Auto Top Ups

Auto Top-Up is required to cover overages etc. If, and only if, the Top-Up balance reaches $2, another Auto Top-Up will occur. Auto Top-Ups will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.

Plan cost from the following Month will be deducted from your top up until top up reaches $2. If, and only if, the Top-Up balance reaches $2, another Top-Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.

*Month

A month equals 30 days billing cycle.

A non-refundable Top Up is required to cover overages. The first month plan cost and the auto Top Up will be billed to your credit card at the time of subscription. The plan will auto renew every 30 days if not canceled. SpeedTalk will attempt to draw your monthly plan cost from your Top Up balance. If your Top Up balance is greater than your plan cost, your credit card will not be billed. If the Top Up balance is less than your plan cost, or less than the minimum required Top Up balance, another auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file. If for any other reason your auto Top Up balance is depleted (e.g., overages in minutes, texts or data), or your Top Up balance reaches $2.00 or less, another auto Top Up will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.

All plans on SpeedTalk Mobile are pre-paid and auto-renew. All sales are final. SpeedTalk Mobile reserves the right to refuse service at any time, to anyone, for any reason. All other SpeedTalk Mobile legal terms also apply, and can be found at https://speedtalkmobile.com/expoaws/speed.aspx/termsAndConditions . If there is any difference or conflict between the terms of this offer and any other SpeedTalk Mobile legal terms, the terms of this offer will control.

Link

Soteria1

Comments

• KentEKentE Moderator 168
    For low volume users, it's all about the mix of allotments vs. the cost of overages, and whether or not it fits with typical usage patterns.

I looked at 2 friends for the recent Hello promo, and was not surprised to see that it would lower their monthly cost by almost 50% compared to the carefully selected budget plan I had them on earlier.   That makes it easy for me to see that the OK I Can't Wait for a Promo Plan still beats their current cost by just a little bit.  In a situation like this, the decision may come down to coverage areas.

I know that the coverage area for Sprint & T-Mobile can both be problematic for some people-- where I live, both have excellent coverage in the metro area, and on routes to other good sized towns-- but once you get off the beaten path, and into less-populated areas, I've run into some quite large areas with no Sprint coverage.  Surprisingly, T-Mobile has better coverage in the particular areas that caused me problems on the Sprint network.
  • SpeedTalkSpeedTalk Verified Poster 2
    Just to clarify our current CDMA promos are not on Sprint network.
  • hhfpphonehhfpphone Ethical Committee 222
    SpeedTalk:
    Just to clarify our current CDMA promos are not on Sprint network.

Wink,wink
  • Error404Error404 Novice 0
    So no normal promo plans now heh? My Ting promo balance from Ring+ transfer expires and with their prices I see no reason staying with them.