We are happy to tell you that so many of the RingPlus customers already chose Tello to be their next carrier, we are grateful for their vote of confidence, their patience and trust during this process.
If you are still looking for the best option out there, here is more about us and what you get if you switch to Tello. You can also have a look at our Trustpilot page to see what our customers have to say.
Our mission is to provide great phone services and customer experience. When it comes to cutting your phone bill in half, building your own plan is the way to go: add minutes, texts & data as you wish. Tello plans start at $5/mo and you can adapt them to your lifestyle. Plan big, or small, we have it all!
Since catering to our customers needs is what we do best, we are welcoming former RingPlus clients with a great offer: 50% OFF for any plan, your first month. All they need to do is use the coupon code RINGPLUS50 on the checkout page.
We believe in good vibes all the way and just like everything else, at Tello, the porting process is easy:
- Once you’ve got your RingPlus account number, password, name & address (as they are listed on the phone bill), you’re ready to start. The great thing about this? Tello has no porting fee, so no worries here.
- - Create an account on tello.com
- - Go to Bring your own phone section and enter your ESN/IMEI/MEID.
- - If your phone uses a CDMA SIM, the one from RingPlus works on Tello too, just enter the SIM number and click ‘Check’.
- - Last porting step: enter your phone number.
2. If you don’t want to keep your old RingPlus number, you can just get a new one from Tello, and that will go smoother.
We stand by our word: no fees whatsoever, not even when upgrading or downgrading your plans! The amounts you may see extra on our invoice are state taxes that apply to every product; they have nothing to do with service, maintenance or any other fee other carriers may charge and have nothing to do with Tello.
Glad to have you on board, happy to make your acquaintance!
Additional links to helpful information:
Tello - RingPlus Deal: https://tello.com/promo/ringplus
Tello - Customer Reviews: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/tello.com
Tello - Build your own plan: https://tello.com/buy/custom_plans
Tello - Phones: https://tello.com/phones
Tello - Bring your own phone: https://tello.com/bring_your_own_phone
Tello - Help Center: https://tello.com/help_center
Tello - Blog: http://blog.tello.com/news