Get 50% off your first TWO MONTHS of service at Twigby

1101112131416»

Comments

• Very strange that only some accounts get to use that new Usage tab.  Maybe it's because I'm "their best chat customer" and they don't want to have to chat with me any more.   :)

The new tab only showed up yesterday afternoon (CA time), so hopefully you will be able to use it soon.  If and when that happens, please let us know!
  • @Anytom and @LDoron Have your "Usage" tabs started working yet?

Also wanted to mention that they have fixed their call logs.  They now reflect correctly which calls are incoming and which are outgoing... but of course, that isn't much help if you can't access your usage in the first place. :/
  • AnytomAnytom Pro 6
    @Diedrich_Duo said:
    @Anytom Have your "Usage" tabs started working yet?

Yes, it did indeed start working for me a few days ago. I only now notice that I can actually pull up usage logs for previous statement cycles (filtered by voice/Text/Data). This is very, very nice. Well done, Twigby!
    Diedrich_Duo
  • LDoronLDoron Pro 4
    edited July 28
    @Diedrich_Duo, Thanks for reminding me to check -- yes, it works for me, too! A useful feature, and quite welcome.

Now, to nitpick:
    1. I think they could improve the UI. First thing to fix is the sorting of the statements in the menu. They should be in reverse chronological order, or (equivalently) reverse Statement# order. Instead, they're in reverse lexicographic order (Statement # "5000" appears above "14000" because "5" > "1").
    2. It's also kind of hard to identify incoming vs. outgoing calls/texts at a glance, having to look at the numbers.
    Hopefully these and other refinements will get worked on now that the basic functionality is there.
    Diedrich_Duo
  • @LDoron said:
    I think they could improve the UI. First thing to fix is the sorting of the statements in the menu. They should be in reverse chronological order, or (equivalently) reverse Statement# order. Instead, they're in reverse lexicographic order (Statement # "5000" appears above "14000" because "5" > "1").

That's a great idea!  You might consider e-mailing Twigby support directly to make that suggestion, since I'm not sure if / how much they are monitoring this forum thread anymore.  Every time I have e-mailed them I have received timely replies and, most of the time, my suggestions / observations (i.e., something's not working quite right yet) have been incorporated into their UI fairly quickly.

Here's the web page link with their customer support links:
    https://twigby.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115007924508-Other-ways-to-contact-Twigby

Thanks for your reply and good luck!
  • @Anytom said:
    Yes, it did indeed start working for me a few days ago. I only now notice that I can actually pull up usage logs for previous statement cycles (filtered by voice/Text/Data). This is very, very nice. Well done, Twigby!

Glad you are all set.  Well done, indeed -- may Twigby live long and prosper!
  • ftwftw Novice 0
    https://oneplus.net/

What is the experience with these budget flagship phones?  (not cdma)

• KentEKentE Moderator 167
    @ftw said:
    https://oneplus.net/

What is the experience with these budget flagship phones?  (not cdma)
    You're likely to get better answers (and more discussion) if you post this type of question in an appropriate location.   In this particular instance, you should start a new thread with the phone model in the title.
      I would suggest :
    Click on Community in the top banner
    Click on How To in the left-hand menu
    Click on HandSet Related Discussion
    Click on New Discussion, and start a new topic.